• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

C

currylover

Jul 19, 2020
Hey, I was wondering if anyone could provide some insight on if the SN method causes breathing difficulties to the point you feel like you're suffocating? I want to order SN and hopefully be able to get a prescription for antiemetics but the thought of suffocating or feeling like i'm having an asthma attack is unsettling.

• Hugs
Reactions: sadworld and Hopeindeath!
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
I had covid back in January, and my lungs have been screwed ever since. At the time I thought it was asthma, then bronchitis, then maybe COPD, but it's all similar, and I never got significantly better, I no longer can breathe all the way out. When I was blood testing SN and thought I had asthma after Covid, I couldn't get enough blood from the pinprick, so I put the SN on the blood on my skin on my arm. 5-10 minutes later, I felt warmth go up my arm and down into my chest, and I started having tightness in my chest and somewhat restricted breathing, like a mild asthma attack. This is why I haven't yet done the method, because I don't want to feel like I'm suffocating. Covid was bad enough, there were several nights I felt like I was breathing through a straw.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: glitxo, Busdriver, sadworld and 3 others
ZardozOmega

ZardozOmega

Narcissist Gay NEET-cel
Mar 4, 2020
Some people have reported difficulty breathing. It shouldn't do that, but for some reason it does. Hopefully it will only be for a short period of time before you lose consciousness

Reactions: sadworld and currylover
C

Craig31ldn

Student
Oct 22, 2020
Every ones body is different. There's no way to know for sure how your body will respond. However I think you should be more worried about the uncertainty and altered mental state in the last 30 minutes.

I'm suicidal but things like this make me reconsider.

Reactions: sadworld and currylover
C

currylover

Jul 19, 2020
Every ones body is different. There's no way to know for sure how your body will respond. However I think you should be more worried about the uncertainty and altered mental state in the last 30 minutes.

I'm suicidal but things like this make me reconsider.
I'm so desperate to go and am willing to go through other kinds of pain but suffocating makes me nervous

C

Craig31ldn

Student
Oct 22, 2020
I'm so desperate to go and am willing to go through other kinds of pain but suffocating makes

I'm so desperate to go and am willing to go through other kinds of pain but suffocating makes me nervous

I've noticed that the easier a substance is to access the worse the side effects. Impossible to get round that. Like I said, im surprised that's your biggest issue, as there are many other things that could happen and go wrong to be honest.

voidman

voidman

emptiness —> nothingness
Sep 15, 2020
Some people have reported difficulty breathing. It shouldn't do that, but for some reason it does. Hopefully it will only be for a short period of time before you lose consciousness
I think it's probably due to anxiety more than anything.

Reactions: timetofly and sadworld
sadworld

sadworld

existence is a nightmare
Aug 25, 2020
It's hard to predict what happens after drinking the SN. Everyone reacts differently. I haven't read many posts from people telling they had breathing issues. Breathing issues could occur after losing consciousness.

• Aww..
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, timetofly and Meditation guide
timetofly

timetofly

Student
Aug 8, 2020
I think it's probably due to anxiety more than anything.
my thoughts also. А person has ingested a poison, sure thing anxiety will skyrocket, death is a unique experience few are prepared for. That's why benzos or Propranolol are a must for anxious people.

Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
We really don't have much to go on aside from the few reports we have on this forum. The first signs aside from vomiting are usually dizziness, weakness, and we notice if they are posting messages after they drink it the words will start to be
jumbled up letters that show confusion. They mention needing to lie down.

Then we hear nothing more. Reports from observers mention they seem to stop breathing after going unconscious. I've not heard of anyone saying it was hard to breath but that does not mean it doesn't happen.

We really need all the information we can get about what happens and what people experience.

Reactions: lokabe82