• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

jar-baby

jar-baby

Arcanist
Jun 20, 2023
I've read posts on the blood test here but I can't tell what exactly it's supposed to do. Some people have said that it's just to make sure you've got SN and not sodium nitrate or something else. Would, for instance, 50% SN (or well, any SN with a <95% purity that wouldn't work for ctb), turn the blood brown? If so, can the purity be tested by observing how quickly it takes for the blood to brown?

I know it's recommended to do the aquarium test too but I don't have access to test strips. That said, if I do attempt to ctb and fail, I'm totally fucked— so I'd like to leave as little as possible to chance.

Reactions: bedtimebabe
befree

befree

Time to do more enjoyable things _____Goodbye_____
Mar 22, 2022
The blood test only says that it´s SN, but not the percentage.
can the purity be tested by observing how quickly it takes for the blood to brown?
no
Would, for instance, 50% SN (or well, any SN with a <95% purity that wouldn't work for ctb), turn the blood brown?
yes

What does the label say ? NaNO2 , >95% purity (or more) ?

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: jar-baby and bedtimebabe
Livingvsdying25

Livingvsdying25

Enlightened
Dec 8, 2019
Soo do the aquarium/ strip tests tell u the percentage or just that it's SN? (I've read about it but can't remember rn)

befree

befree

Mar 22, 2022

Not %, but ppm

And here you can read what ppm means:

jar-baby

jar-baby

Arcanist
Jun 20, 2023
The blood test only says that it´s SN, but not the percentage.

no

yes

What does the label say ? NaNO2 , >95% purity (or more) ?
Thank you. It's CP grade. The spec sheet online said the assay is 97% minimum, and the label on the bottle says it's 99% minimum. And yes, that it's NaNO2/sodium nitrite. I got it from a lab supplies store— went in to their office and then warehouse to collect it so I'm pretty sure it's legitimately SN. But I was hoping I'd be able to test the purity with a blood test.

pics: IMG 1838 IMG 1837
(if these aren't allowed, I'll delete them)

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: LostInNowhere
befree

befree

Mar 22, 2022
Looks ok.

Reactions: jar-baby