• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Reuthry

Reuthry

I just want a way out.
Dec 16, 2023
I am considering this method, if it works for me and my conditions I will probably go with this and I need to understand a few aspects of it. So I have a few questions (the not really necessary parts are italic):

1-Does doing night night make any noise? (like person breathes loud and weirdly, there was a youtuber with an anime t-shirt doing it and there was a lot of noise if you have seen the video)

2-How reliable is the method how is it? (lethality, agony actually agony doesnt matter if it will kill me or it won't make me scream etc. if anyone has the data)

3-I have seen some tips on this side about it but I only have a belt and normal tape, might be able to find a rope if it helps, I am not able to get a rachet belt, what might be an alternative?

4-How to find the sweet spot? (I tried to find it on both sides, felt a pulse and I tightened that two spots by making an "O" with my thumbs and index fingers, but I never passed out, I didn't even feel drowsy/dizzy/whatyoucallit, I have tried it like 6-7 times at different times, hold my hands there at least for 5 minutes but nothing happened what am I doing wrong)

5-How to find cartoid arteries instead of jugular veins if it is the problem that I have when trying it?

I hope someone can enlighten me.Thank you.

Last edited:
PrisonPlanetBreak

PrisonPlanetBreak

Oct 22, 2023
1) I think in the case of the streamer, he probably obstructed his windpipe as well, hence the sounds. If you watch clips of people getting blood choked, they just pass out and don't make any noise. But, you should go into this with the fact in mind there might be some noise levels which would wake up a light sleeper, but not a heavy one.

2) I cannot speak for reliability. If you find the spots, technically you should be good to go, if you secure the cornhole bags well enough. They shouldn't budge at all, else you risk that they shift position from the carotid arteries, and blood will start flowing again, which might lead to you waking up some solid minutes later.

3) If it's gorilla tape you're using, you should be fine, but it's more difficult to adjust the cornhole bags that way, and to release the pressure if needed. Don't go for a rope.

4) - 5) Read this

• Love
Reactions: Reuthry