dödsängel

dödsängel

Mar 15, 2023
For some reason I don't really feel it. I haven't had any friends or anything of the sort for the last 4 years. The last year especially, I've barely talked to anyone. But I don't mind it. What I do feel is an excruciating boredom. Just constant, oppressive, boredom. Anyone else feel the same?

• Love
Reactions: konstantine_217, iloverachel, EmptyHeaded and 9 others
B

Badatlove

Dec 4, 2019
Yeah, lost a couple friends. The ones ive left little energy to socialize with prefer mostly be alone with mary jane

Reactions: dödsängel
Wyldfyre4948

Wyldfyre4948

Waiting for my bus
Jul 12, 2023
I spend most of my time alone talking to myself. Having conversations with ghosts because nobody is around to listen, and if anyone was here they wouldn't understand anyways.

Reactions: iloverachel and dödsängel
Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
i've been alone for 7 years ever since getting a brain injury back in early 2016 the dullness and boredom that follows this is a constant pain, i listen to music ever day usually the same tracks over and over again usually allday i also take drugs like weed and cocaine at least it alleviates the dullness and boredom somewhat only problem is limited funds i do smoke 7gram of weed a day sometime more like 10gram never less, my money doesn't last for more than 2 weeks so i have to spend 2 weeks a month normal with a fucking brain injury thats a constant state of discomfort, extreme boredom is a everyday occurrence, it be great to have some friends and a gf but thats not on the table

• Hugs
Reactions: divinemistress36, iloverachel, pyroxenic and 1 other person
EndJstifiesTheMeans

EndJstifiesTheMeans

Bad english, didn't go to school sorry
May 14, 2023
Loneliness was my problem even from the start

Reactions: ChronicPain23 and dödsängel
dödsängel

dödsängel

Mar 15, 2023
i've been alone for 7 years ever since getting a brain injury back in early 2016 the dullness and boredom that follows this is a constant pain, i listen to music ever day usually the same tracks over and over again usually allday i also take drugs like weed and cocaine at least it alleviates the dullness and boredom somewhat only problem is limited funds i do smoke 7gram of weed a day sometime more like 10gram never less, my money doesn't last for more than 2 weeks so i have to spend 2 weeks a month normal with a fucking brain injury thats a constant state of discomfort, extreme boredom is a everyday occurrence, it be great to have some friends and a gf but thats not on the table
Yeah my situation isn't as bad as yours but I am just extremely bored
24/7 bored out of my mind
My situation is extremely mundane, my escape is maybe playing a video game or something idfk. All my school and work is online so I never see anyone. I was thinking of trying alcohol or something, never really drank before. But I got Adderall presc recently which I hope helps me feel more energy and less bored.

Reactions: iloverachel, sserafim, Rocinante and 1 other person
pyroxenic

pyroxenic

Wanting to Sleep for Eternity
Feb 3, 2023
Ive lost 80% of my friends for the past year back to back in a row. The lonleniess from that almost made me end my life several times... but at the same time ive been constantly lonely for as long as i can remember... yes it still affects me to this day, but all i can really tell my self is "im used to it, and i shouldnt expect anything more."

figure8

figure8

The sun goes down
Jul 17, 2023
I'm alone, but I'm not lonely. I have myself, and that's enough.

Reactions: sserafim and dödsängel
ChronicPain23

ChronicPain23

Jun 22, 2023
I have some limited contact with my parents and my grandmother, besides them no friends, no one. Over the years of isolation, I have become accustomed to such a life, I have come to terms. Somewhere inside I feel sad, but this is my fate, destiny.

Reactions: iloverachel and blitz
sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
I'm bored all day everyday

Reactions: divinemistress36 and iloverachel
feverinjection

feverinjection

sacrifice
May 8, 2024
I think it's a mixed feeling for me. Sometimes it can be pure loneliness, and other times im just really bored and depressed. Sort've numb, too

Reactions: iloverachel
EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

|| What Else Could I Be But a Jester ||
Oct 21, 2023
Not really, I'm used to it. Even when I had friends I always felt lonely. Don't know why, but it's just this feeling that has persisted within me throughout most of my life. I could be surrounded by a group of people who claim to genuinely love me and I'd still feel just as lonely as I do now, as a friendless loser. I've grown to not mind the feeling that much. I mostly spend my time either online or talking to myself or daydreaming.

neverLoved

neverLoved

May 4, 2024
It honestly depends whether I can cope and keep myself busy. I have spent years of my life locked up inside my room, and the only contact I had was online. It worked for a while but eventually I got bored and tired.

Now when I actually hang out with anyone I come back home and realize how lonely I actually am. I actually crave social interactions now, I crave building friendships and I crave finding someone which I can love and love me back. Unfortunately finding good friends or even a relationship seems like an impossible task for me, it might be because I come over too desperate, too nice and just boring. I am a people pleaser, and feel like it makes you lose authenticity.

I am very self aware about it and realize that the biggest reasons why I am like this is because I hate myself and have no confidence.

4am

4am

there’s nothing for you (it/its)
Dec 14, 2023
no loneliness never bothered me, i enjoy being alone

• Hugs
Reactions: EmptyHeaded, iloverachel and sserafim
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
Haven't had any friends for the past 20, 25 years. Lost all of my family over the past 6 years, which left me 100% alone. Yeah, the loneliness gets to me every single minute of every single day. How couldn't it? It would get to anyone. Wish (the loneliess) would just kill me faster. It's a slow, excruciating death. If it would, I wouldn't need to expedite my death by my own hand.

• Aww..
Sprite_Geist

Sprite_Geist

NULL
May 27, 2020
No. What gets to me is not being able to be alone. The viscous cliques, the constant aggression, the false friendliness, the trampling over each other... there are many more reasons. Even in the presence of people who I get along with I still do not feel any connection, and I have not met a person who I considered a true, and close friend in a long time.

I want to escape from it all.

Reactions: Callie Arcale, iloverachel and sserafim