kosameAmagai

kosameAmagai

Apr 25, 2022
in the case of this website being shut down or anything similar do we have an back up or anything similar? im worried cause with time the website will gain attenttion of the mainstream ...

S

Smart No More

Visionary
May 5, 2021
in the case of this website being shut down or anything similar do we have an back up or anything similar? im worried cause with time the website will gain attenttion of the mainstream ...
It's not long had a massive amount of attention as the result of a New Yorl Times article. The origninal founder essentially got doxxed. They were named in the article and hounded and therefore left. Site's still going though. There are people actively trying to take the forum down one way or another but for now it's still here.

Unfortunately there's no mirrors or alternatives really. I don't think it would be a bad idea to create a few mirrrors but Admin appesr to know what they're doing and have kept the site going. A few alterations were made after the NYT article blow up but things have returned to normal for the most part. I wouldn't be surprised if one day things go a little tits up but like and many other I hope it doesn't.

Reactions: MellowAvenue
Soulless Angel

Soulless Angel

Did someone say Rum?
Jul 6, 2020
You are new here right? SS is already in the main stream and has been since the early days, but its more obvious now, with hate groups, and other mis understood people attacking it on the daily, part of the reason I slowed my presence here.
SS comes and goes, it has down days but its back up pretty quick, but the owners are pretty damn decent for keeping it going on new servers, The owners understand the need for this site, and they won't let it go easily.

Reactions: MellowAvenue and kosameAmagai