• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

J

Jboyest

Mar 6, 2022
Hello!

Does someone know Euthanasia clinics ( pegasos etc ) . What they use IV method ? Like is it Pentobarbital sodium + sodium chloride ? And how much sodium chloride ? 500ml ? Does anybody know ?

Thank You

Sunset Limited

Sunset Limited

I believe in Sunset Limited
Jul 29, 2019
They do it by drip infusion. They're probably infusing a highly concentrated pentobarbital solution. Sodium chloride is used to keep the water in which pentobarbital dissolves isotonic. It is 0.9 saline.

J

Jboyest

Mar 6, 2022
They do it by drip infusion. They're probably infusing a highly concentrated pentobarbital solution. Sodium chloride is used to keep the water in which pentobarbital dissolves isotonic. It is 0.9 saline.
Can it be like 500ml 0.9 saline and 15gr sodium pentobarbital ?

Sunset Limited

Sunset Limited

I believe in Sunset Limited
Jul 29, 2019
Can it be like 500ml 0.9 saline and 15gr sodium pentobarbital ?
500 ml is too much. For rapid onset and death, it makes more sense to use a small amount of water. 15 grams is an oral dose. Less is enough for IV. 20-30 ml of water for 5-6 grams of pentobarbital may be a good idea. It is infused in 4-5 minutes with the highest possible flow rate from gravity feed.

If one is experienced with IV, a bottle of N from D could be enough for 3 person.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: Dead Meat