Can'tStandAnymore

Can'tStandAnymore

Custom title
Mar 16, 2019
Half of my SI originates from the fact that I have to ingest huge amounts of chemical. Sodium nitrite could be just a salt, but It scares me way much even though. Taking two spoonfull of a white chemical, mixing it water and drinking it is really scary. I can't do something like this even with the table salt.

Does SN have any direct acidific, or corrosive effect on the body? Does it have any other toxic effect on the body other than methemoglobinemia synthesis?

Pupuce

Pupuce

Nobody exists on purpose. Come ctb
Apr 19, 2019
No. The worst thing about it, aside the wanted effect, is the taste. It is not corrosive , I'm pretty sure soda would be worse.

Reactions: Can'tStandAnymore
A

Alan James

Arcanist
Apr 11, 2019
How long SN can be stored? Does he have any expiration dates? Where I live, you can buy SN in a store like bread, for example. I think to buy it while there is such an opportunity and keep it.

Reactions: Can'tStandAnymore
Can'tStandAnymore

Can'tStandAnymore

Custom title
Mar 16, 2019
I have a jar of sodium nitrite at my home, I didn't open it yet. But it will expire 1 year later according to the label. I didn't paid 50 bucks for this shit to make it expire at my home. I would like to know if there is any method to make it more durable.

Reactions: Alan James
BridgeJumper

BridgeJumper

The Arsonist
Apr 7, 2019
Apparently ita okay to store anywhere cool and dry when unopened but if you open it for a test run you need to refrigerate the rest