• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

W

wieu73

Student
Oct 20, 2023
Recently I found SD SN source but saw that it ships to US but not Canada
So my question is that if SD ships abroad and is there any non American member got the SN package from them

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I think the easiest way is to contact their customer support and ask them to which countries they ship.

AmericanMary

AmericanMary

Mage
Apr 30, 2024
They only ship to the states.

According to their website, they also now only ship to businesses. Unsure if this is a front or not. This is new. However you can still place an order without proving your a business. Will he cancel it if you're not? Maybe. Idk.

The mention of no minor is also new. And he has listed a bunch of new products for sale. Before it was basically just SN and SA.

Last edited:
B

breakfastapple

Jul 14, 2024
If anyone has successfully ordered from their site after their change requiring you to be a business, please let us know