• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

easypeasy

easypeasy

Jul 1, 2024
Today I was searching the internet for answers to my question: will the following combination of medicine cause cbt?

2g Cimetidine (Antacid)
500mg of diazepam (I could collect more if needed)
8grams Amitriptilyne (made as a suspension)
100mg Digoxin (made is a suspension)

I came across this piece of info: Amitryptiline Reactions which would suggest I could cbt without SN or N, or which I am unable to obtain either. Id previously thought I needed P'tol.

Anyway, I am wondering two things…. The original outline that I researched a year ago, suggested to use digoxin as a cardiac switch with the Amit, but the above article does not require it. So….i.m wondering…is it better to use digoxin and Amit or omit the Digoxin altogether.

I have attached two screenshots regarding Digoxin use in cbt. The 2nd photo is interesting. It suggests a completed cbt attempt with digoxin, Ondansetron, Amit, Diazepam, Digoxin and Meto. It's the 5th case from the bottom of the table.

The second thing I wonder is if anybody else finds comfort and is relaxed by doing research? I certainly feel less tension when I feel like I'm making progress towards something feasible.

I do not wish to die or encourage others to do so. I do empathaise with others in debilitating pain, as that is what happened to me 6 years ago. And the only reason I am considering my options on cbt.

Attachments

• IMG_0291.jpeg
    IMG_0291.jpeg
    529.2 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1132.png
    IMG_1132.png
    421.5 KB · Views: 0
Reactions: davidtorez, Praestat_Mori and rozeske
Ash

Ash

Enlightened
Oct 4, 2021
Researching anything relaxes me. What kind of propagators to get for seedlings? What walking shoes have good grip on wet roads as well as wet mud? Why are men's and women's buttons on different sides? Plus the heavy stuff, obvs.

Reactions: _AllCatsAreGrey_, n0exit, davidtorez and 3 others
M

motoko_s9

Jul 2, 2024
'The second thing I wonder is if anybody else finds comfort and is relaxed by doing research? I certainly feel less tension when I feel like I'm making progress towards something feasible.'

I agree it's moderately therapeutic, but also WHAT I am researching increases anxiety at the same time.

What increases my anxiety is finding that the more peaceful methods are difficult or unavailable where I am.

Reactions: n0exit, davidtorez, Praestat_Mori and 3 others
easypeasy

easypeasy

Jul 1, 2024
'The second thing I wonder is if anybody else finds comfort and is relaxed by doing research? I certainly feel less tension when I feel like I'm making progress towards something feasible.'

I agree it's moderately therapeutic, but also WHAT I am researching increases anxiety at the same time.

What increases my anxiety is finding that the more peaceful methods are difficult or unavailable where I am.
You hit the nail on the head. Seeing hope amidst a lot of information is like a weight lifts off my shoulders and warms my heart.

Reactions: n0exit
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
The pphe has informative points on Amit, I recommend taking a look if you haven't already.

Research? yes. That's always been my nature on everything, maybe on the verge of unhealthy. My recent field of research(aka death and everything surrounding it) has been oddly comforting and calming on most days except on a few moments where it feels suffocating and I have to find other distractions.

• Love
Reactions: n0exit, davidtorez, Praestat_Mori and 1 other person
easypeasy

easypeasy

Jul 1, 2024
The pphe has informative points on Amit, I recommend taking a look if you haven't already.

Research? yes. That's always been my nature on everything, maybe on the verge of unhealthy. My recent field of research(aka death and everything surrounding it) has been oddly comforting and calming on most days except on a few moments where it feels suffocating and I have to find other distractions.
It's so nice to read about someone enjoying the same things I do. I also like to research death, and the philosophy / history around self exiting in different cultures over the years - Samurai, Buddhists etc.

I have read the PPHE which is where I found the info on Amit, but I've since noticed the same protocol isn't in the edition I can now view.

Once I took the pressure off finding the perfect answer, I've learned to appreciate the journey of discovery.

Reactions: _AllCatsAreGrey_, n0exit, davidtorez and 2 others
N

Not a Cylon

Blah
Jun 27, 2024
The second thing I wonder is if anybody else finds comfort and is relaxed by doing research? I certainly feel less tension when I feel like I'm making progress towards something feasible.
It makes me feel like I have some sort of control. Will I ever execute a plan? Who knows… I'm tempted to see if I can buy a canister of inert gas as an experiment and as a comfort blanket. It would feel nice knowing I have the materials ready to check out if I just hit rock bottom.

I guess when you spend 99% of the day by yourself, there's a lot of free time to look up these sort of things.

Hope you are doing well.

Reactions: n0exit and davidtorez
T

thanatos444

Jul 4, 2024

That last sentence really hit the nail on the head for me.

Reactions: davidtorez and easypeasy
easypeasy

easypeasy

Jul 1, 2024
what specifically about them?
Seppuku (切腹, lit. 'cutting [the] belly'), also called harakiri (腹切り, lit. 'abdomen/belly cutting', a native Japanese kun reading), is a form of Japanese ritualistic suicide by disembowelment. It was originally reserved for samurai in their code of honour, but was also practised by other Japanese people during the Shōwa era[1][2] (particularly officers near the end of World War II) to restore honour for themselves or for their families.

Thee is a lot on the subject, including wives committing Seppuku.

Goku Black

Goku Black

Global Mod
Jun 5, 2023
Seppuku (切腹, lit. 'cutting [the] belly'), also called harakiri (腹切り, lit. 'abdomen/belly cutting', a native Japanese kun reading), is a form of Japanese ritualistic suicide by disembowelment. It was originally reserved for samurai in their code of honour, but was also practised by other Japanese people during the Shōwa era[1][2] (particularly officers near the end of World War II) to restore honour for themselves or for their families.

Thee is a lot on the subject, including wives committing Seppuku.
Oh that, I know.

Reactions: easypeasy and davidtorez
indefinitesleep2

indefinitesleep2

Im out
Jun 29, 2024
yeah its like planning my suicide gives me a kind of purpose or mission to complete before the end

• Love
Reactions: Midwest_Indigo, easypeasy and davidtorez
rj3542

rj3542

Jun 27, 2024
Researching and engaging on here is the main thing that keeps me from panic attacks right now. Definitely relaxing and I find now that I have a more solid plan and definitive date for ctb I feel happier, notice the beauty all around, and can enjoy the life remaining more.

• Love
Reactions: n0exit, Midwest_Indigo, easypeasy and 1 other person
rednights

rednights

Jun 5, 2024
I'm not sure, on one hand it is comforting to have the hope of escape and it takes a bit of the edge away to feel I'm working towards that.

On the other, the difficulty of executing these things stresses me out and makes me feel trapped.

easypeasy

easypeasy

Jul 1, 2024
Researching and engaging on here is the main thing that keeps me from panic attacks right now. Definitely relaxing and I find now that I have a more solid plan and definitive date for ctb I feel happier, notice the beauty all around, and can enjoy the life remaining more.
I feel the same way. I feel like I am investing in active kindness to myself by looking for a way to help myself. I cry often due to other reasons but when I am researching I feel calm. It doesn't make me sad.

Reactions: rj3542
easypeasy

easypeasy

Jul 1, 2024
I'm not sure, on one hand it is comforting to have the hope of escape and it takes a bit of the edge away to feel I'm working towards that.

On the other, the difficulty of executing these things stresses me out and makes me feel trapped.
I can relate to that, also.the part about the difficulty executing things. Do you mind if I ask what makes you feel like this to begin with? Mine is chronic pain and the subsequent affect on my life. You obvs don't have to answer if you don't want to. You also don't need to justify it to me I'm just curious when I find people like me.

Edpal247

Edpal247

Student
Jul 9, 2024
I like researching usually. But on suicide is is frustrating. Few viable options for some of us and "nothing new under the sun." Some of us can't get our hands on pharmaceuticals, guns or gases. Or SA. Pretty much lleaves hanging, jumping and "possibly" CO poisoning. Hard to find a good place to do CO.

Last edited:

I put the HOT in psychotic
Jul 9, 2024
I was googling SN Wikipedia article at work yesterday lmao.

Reactions: _AllCatsAreGrey_
easypeasy

easypeasy

Jul 1, 2024
I like researching usually. But on suicide is is frustrating. Few viable options for some of us and "nothing new under the sun." Some of us can't get our hands on pharmaceuticals, guns or gases. Or SA. Pretty much lleaves hanging, jumping and "possibly" CO poisoning. Hard to find a good place to do CO.
Yeah, it definitely requires patience. I don't necessarily think it's a bad thing. It shouldn't be too easy because ctb shouldn't be an impulse decision. I think right to die ethics should be more openly discussed, though because better assistance in Medical assisted dying would help those who really need it.