• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

heirofvoid

heirofvoid

Dec 20, 2021
I don't think I can do full since I'm heavy and everything I hang on might just come down with me. So I'm planning on doing either night night or partial. I can probably do both on my bed but I share a room with someone and wanted to ask if I'll make choking noises or something? Or I should just do it in some motel just to be safe.

E

Ednospatient

Arcanist
Sep 2, 2021
Partial is hard to get right in the first place, I must've tried about 10 times with poor results but good luck šŸ‘

• Informative
Reactions: LoneMisery
W

wanttheend

Mar 12, 2022
that's why I will probably do short drop, once you are suspended with nothing to support your feet it's over. just have to make sure the beam or whatever you have your rope tied to is strong enough to support you.