• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Peace_of_mind

Peace_of_mind

Life doesn't really get any better
Nov 23, 2020
I was searching about antiemetics on google and I have found this list: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antiemetic
Looking at the list discovered that olanzapine was on it, something I have easy acess to, due to my psychosis problem.
Was wondering if it would be a good antiemetic for SN ... does anyone know?

H

hearthewind

Nov 23, 2020
According to Suicide Wiki Sodium Nitrite page and Stan's guide, you can use Olanzapine as an anti-emetic.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Peace_of_mind
Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
You can't just use any antiemetic, you gotta read the guides here. The stan's guide lists all the antiemetics that work with SN and also alternatives. It has to be a antiemetic that is a dopamine receptor antagonist. I'm not sure if this one on the list, you should check it. Just be cautious that it can't be any antiemetic

• Love
Reactions: Peace_of_mind
Peace_of_mind

Peace_of_mind

Life doesn't really get any better
Nov 23, 2020
You can't just use any antiemetic, you gotta read the guides here. The stan's guide lists all the antiemetics that work with SN and also alternatives. It has to be a antiemetic that is a dopamine receptor antagonist. I'm not sure if this one on the list, you should check it. Just be cautious that it can't be any antiemetic
I did read the suicide wiki about SN, didn't know about stan's guide.
I have read stan's guide now that do mention it, and I have found that olanzapine actually works with SN, being the at the third spot in the list os antiemetics for SN (according to Stan's guide).

Thank you so much for the help!

Reactions: Zebedee and Nymph