• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

L

lella78

Jun 19, 2019
Sorry if I am posting often, but I have plenty of questions about N.!
Does N. cause convulsions/seizures/"noisy" effects?

and I read about different hypothesis about how much Meto.

ty for any advice.

Bulletwbttrflywings

Bulletwbttrflywings

My soul is awakened... and I’m f*cked
May 29, 2019
There are many threads with a lot of good info. My suggestion is to use the search tool and read all you can. A lot of people here seem to know a lot about it as well.

I hope you get your answers. Hugs!

Reactions: lella78
D

deathenvoy

Experienced
Mar 29, 2019
Actually N prevents convulsions and seizures.

Reactions: LifeIsACurse
Joannf

Joannf

Coração Vagabundo
Oct 8, 2018
Sorry if I am posting often, but I have plenty of questions about N.!
Does N. cause convulsions/seizures/"noisy" effects?

and I read about different hypothesis about how much Meto.

ty for any advice.

Apparently, when you use N (usually under some sort of hood or mask that makes sure you don't accidentally breathe in normal air) you need to take care that the CO2 you exhale, is being sucked out of the hood. While N itself will likely not cause problems, it being a completely neutral gas that is just a filler substance, a placeholder for 'nothing,' the lack of oxygen might, and the presence of much CO2 would certainly cause you reflective panic and discomfort... it seems that therefore, you need to make sure that this CO2 gets transported out of your hood for 40 minutes or so. There's a detailed posts about it somewhere in the N-thread... please look for it (and tell me if I misunderstoof this, because I find it ridiculous and appalling).

P

phoenitic_riser

Jun 10, 2019
Apparently, when you use N (usually under some sort of hood or mask that makes sure you don't accidentally breathe in normal air) you need to take care that the CO2 you exhale, is being sucked out of the hood. While N itself will likely not cause problems, it being a completely neutral gas that is just a filler substance, a placeholder for 'nothing,' the lack of oxygen might, and the presence of much CO2 would certainly cause you reflective panic and discomfort... it seems that therefore, you need to make sure that this CO2 gets transported out of your hood for 40 minutes or so. There's a detailed posts about it somewhere in the N-thread... please look for it (and tell me if I misunderstoof this, because I find it ridiculous and appalling).
OP is referring to the barbiturate and not the gas.