• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

S

sunshine4

Jun 3, 2022
Just did the blood test for my SN and I think it looks good but almost all the aquarium tests I've done says my SN is low. Not sure what to trust. Have a look at the blood test. It turned brown pretty quickly. On the left is fresh blood and the right is blood mixed with SN.

Attachments

• image0 (4).jpeg
    image0 (4).jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
MusicGuy

MusicGuy

We're just another statistic
May 28, 2023
From what I've read a good aquarium test is more reliable and exact than a blood test so if all the aquarium tests fail, I would think on buying another (different vendor) SN

S

Someone123

Illuminated
Oct 19, 2021
From what I've read a good aquarium test is more reliable and exact than a blood test so if all the aquarium tests fail, I would think on buying another (different vendor) SN
I have heard just the opposite, that the aquarium test are very unreliable, so who knows. My own guess is that that the blood test is more reliable, after having read a bunch of posts on the topic, but no one knows for sure.

S

sunshine4

Jun 3, 2022
My aquarium tests literally say I have 5% potency (.25mg/L out of 5.0 mg/L max) which makes no sense considering how quickly the blood turned brown...I did have one that looked good so I can't figure out what's happening with the tests

Vizzy

Vizzy

DEAD
May 6, 2023
I have heard just the opposite, that the aquarium test are very unreliable, so who knows. My own guess is that that the blood test is more reliable, after having read a bunch of posts on the topic, but no one knows for sure.
I would say you need to do both the tests to be sure
My aquarium tests literally say I have 5% potency which makes no sense considering how quickly the blood turned brown...I did have one that looked good so I can't figure out what's happening with the tests
How did you do your aquarium tests ?
Refer this link to do aquarium test properly

MusicGuy

MusicGuy

We're just another statistic
May 28, 2023
My aquarium tests literally say I have 5% potency (.25mg/L out of 5.0 mg/L max) which makes no sense considering how quickly the blood turned brown...I did have one that looked good so I can't figure out what's happening with the tests
If you feel the SN is good enought and/or don't want to spend time looking for another one, you could give it a try (not recommended at all unless you are ready to CTB)

S

sunshine4

Jun 3, 2022
If you feel the SN is good enought and/or don't want to spend time looking for another one, you could give it a try (not recommended at all unless you are ready to CTB)
I am ready I just don't want to fail. I won't be able to try again for awhile after

G

Gonnerr

Enlightened
Mar 12, 2023
Blood test is more reliable i would guess, this is the real deal. If your blood turn dark chocolate in your body , you have no chance of surviving if you follow the protocol.