• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

šŸŽµ Be all, end all šŸŽµ
Apr 17, 2023

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc and sserafim
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
It doesn't do either for me. For me, it just doesn't work in general and I don't feel anything from meditation

Reactions: cold_severance and sserafim
EyesOfNight

EyesOfNight

the night will be eternal
Feb 2, 2024
Could go either way. I guess you will find out if your mind wants to ctb or not if you meditate without directions.
If you use guided meditation you could select the outcome.

Reactions: sserafim
divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Visionary
Jan 1, 2024
It might help if you are in a neutral state of mind. If you are really emotional it could make it worse

Reactions: sserafim
R_N

R_N

-Memento Mori-
Dec 3, 2019
If by meditation you mean observing your own body in silence then I am not sure myself. It calms me but I never went too far. I am actually scared of point of no return if I went deeper into it. I am already aware of what I am but I can still enjoy material things and connect to others. If I give up these habits and make them meaningless I might spend the rest of my life like a vegetable. Nothingness.

I assume it would make me less suicidal but also I would have zero drive for almost everything. And that thought scares me, it actually feels like death in a way.

Reactions: divinemistress36
H

Hollowman

Empty
Dec 14, 2021
If by meditation you mean observing your own body in silence then I am not sure myself. It calms me but I never went too far. I am actually scared of point of no return if I went deeper into it. I am already aware of what I am but I can still enjoy material things and connect to others. If I give up these habits and make them meaningless I might spend the rest of my life like a vegetable. Nothingness.

I assume it would make me less suicidal but also I would have zero drive for almost everything. And that thought scares me, it actually feels like death in a way.
You should be scared, you basically described the state I'm in. It is like death.

• Hugs
Reactions: R_N