π‘ͺπ’‰π’π’„π’π’‰π’π’π’Šπ’„

ε€§ι“ε¦‚ι’ε€©οΌŒζˆ‘η‹¬δΈεΎ—ε‡Ίγ€‚
Jan 6, 2023
As title.
Sorry i wrote such a taboo thing. But i'm just curious about how you guys would think/say if you have similar experiences...
I'm female BTW.
Thanks for any reply.

Last edited:
Reactions: davidtorez, etherealspring, sugarb and 1 other person
demitriusmigsysvotf

demitriusmigsysvotf

It takes a man to be a man
Oct 1, 2023
  • Informative
Reactions: davidtorez, etherealspring, AdamOndiAhman and 1 other person
Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

🎡 Be all, end all 🎡
Apr 17, 2023
Lol briefly. But the male sex drive when satisfied is not satisfying like when eating a pizza where the enjoyment lasts for some time after. The orgasm is a fleeting joy like chasing a high but you can't grasp it for long.

• Informative
Reactions: davidtorez, SpaceGhost111, Unknown21 and 3 others
K

Kavka

Jun 11, 2024
Yes, it's an effective acute stress reliever and will take your mind completely off things for a short while. A short period of something else (distraction) is often all that's needed in an acute (impulsive) suicidal situation. It's unconventional, but perhaps suicide hotlines could consider hiring sex workers for those cases where talking and breathing exercises don't work.

• Wow
  • Informative
Reactions: June 24, davidtorez, Dr Iron Arc and 3 others
Gustav Hartmann

Gustav Hartmann

Mage
Aug 28, 2021
Only when your wich to die is a sexual desire.

Reactions: davidtorez and π‘ͺπ’‰π’π’„π’π’‰π’π’π’Šπ’„
cowboypants

cowboypants

Experienced
May 7, 2024
  • Informative
Reactions: Unknown21, demitriusmigsysvotf and π‘ͺπ’‰π’π’„π’π’‰π’π’π’Šπ’„
lamargue

lamargue

pugilist
Jun 5, 2024
it only comes back twofold after post-nut clarity

• Aww..
Reactions: kunikuzushi, SpaceGhost111, Infinite Solipsist and 3 others
qw3rty259

qw3rty259

CTB by a ticket soon
Jun 19, 2023
Yes. For me it does, for better or worse. i've been living in almost total isolation for a long period of time, so I had time to learn myself and my patterns. The main mechanism is if you have no other sources (i.e. hobbies, social contacts) of those neurochemicals that make you feel okay then you start to feel depressed and all that stuff. You basically want to kill yourself, lol. So masturbation helps you restore that chemicals and you can continue living normally for another few days... Sometimes I think that people are just junkies for those neuro mediators. I guess you can endure that lack of "happiness", but it's really difficult if you have no activities that really bring you joy.

• Hugs
Reactions: sdansht and π‘ͺπ’‰π’π’„π’π’‰π’π’π’Šπ’„

Jan 6, 2023
Yes. For me it does, for better or worse. i've been living in almost total isolation for a long period of time, so I had time to learn myself and my patterns. The main mechanism is if you have no other sources (i.e. hobbies, social contacts) of those neurochemicals that make you feel okay then you start to feel depressed and all that stuff. You basically want to kill yourself, lol. So masturbation helps you restore that chemicals and you can continue living normally for another few days... Sometimes I think that people are just junkies for those neuro mediators. I guess you can endure that lack of "happiness", but it's really difficult if you have no activities that really bring you joy.
Thanks for your reply. I'd totally agree with that!

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Masturbation can be a way to get close to the feeling of dying. There's a reason the French call an orgasm "the little death" so yes, it can help to temporarily reduce suicidality for a brief moment.

• Informative
  • Wow
Reactions: sdansht, SpaceGhost111, Unknown21 and 2 others
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
Masturbation can be a way to get close to the feeling of dying. There's a reason the French call an orgasm "the little death" so yes,
Wow! I did not know that! Possible SI fighting mechanism?

Reactions: Dr Iron Arc
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Wow! I did not know that! Possible SI fighting mechanism?
Perhaps this mechanism was put in place to reward creatures that successfully mated with the sweet release of death which is the case for some animals. πŸ€”

• Yay!
Reactions: π‘ͺπ’‰π’π’„π’π’‰π’π’π’Šπ’„ and rozeske
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
Perhaps this mechanism was put in place to reward creatures that successfully mated with the sweet release of death which is the case for some animals. πŸ€”
Hmm..possibly πŸ€”

Now I see where the term sweet release of death probably originated from...

Reactions: Dr Iron Arc and π‘ͺπ’‰π’π’„π’π’‰π’π’π’Šπ’„
DoubleUp8

DoubleUp8

Gambler
Dec 14, 2023
The male black widow spider mates with the female and then she kills him, no longer having any use for him.

• Love
Reactions: bugs_for_brains, Dr Iron Arc and divinemistress36
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
Doubtful masturbation reduces short-term suicidality, but it definitely reduces anxiety, well, short-term, anyway.

• Informative
Reactions: π‘ͺπ’‰π’π’„π’π’‰π’π’π’Šπ’„
vipatherappa

vipatherappa

Student
Feb 28, 2023
In my experience it only does so if you peak. At that point it feels like a mini-high. If you suffer from any guilt it'll fade after you keep doing it for a while. Then (to me at least) it's basically like taking ecstasy with no harmful side effects but fewer and shorter-lasting benefits.

• Informative
G

Gone soon

Jun 11, 2024
Good question. Yes, I think it gives you a few minutes of pleasure and adrenaline. I don't masturbate often though. Maybe there are different opinions

• Informative
divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Visionary
Jan 1, 2024
Only for 10 seconds

• Aww..
Reactions: bugs_for_brains, Unknown21 and π‘ͺπ’‰π’π’„π’π’‰π’π’π’Šπ’„
Xanorus

Xanorus

Jun 23, 2024
I think its very much different per individual and some other factors but it can help a bit

Linda

Linda

Jul 30, 2020
It reduces stress in the short term. I don't think it does much more than that. I doubt that it would make much difference to someone who seriously wanted to die.

Reactions: Xanorus
penguinl0v3s

penguinl0v3s

Wait for Me πŸ’™
Nov 1, 2023
Honestly I masturbate bc of the science of it releasing good hormones for mood, not even for pleasure. I would say it helps for sleep, idk about other things.

• Informative
Infinite Solipsist

Infinite Solipsist

Jun 20, 2024
but perhaps suicide hotlines could consider hiring sex workers for those cases where talking and breathing exercises don't work.
:pfff: This is genuinely one of the funniest things I've read here. I can imagine a guy calling the hotline and saying something like, "Yeah can you guys send someone over to blow me before I do it myself?"

• Yay!
Reactions: LittleJem and divinemistress36
Gustav Hartmann

Gustav Hartmann

Mage
Aug 28, 2021
I guess the French call an orgasm "little death" because it is the end of lust, temporary. Analogous real death is the end of life, permanetly but it is for sure not like a big orgasm. If you believe the latter it may help to reduce SI.

• Informative

Jan 6, 2023
I guess the French call an orgasm "little death" because it is the end of lust, temporary. Analogous real death is the end of life, permanetly but it is for sure not like a big orgasm. If you believe the latter it may help to reduce SI.
thank you. i like this ^^

R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
I guess the French call an orgasm "little death" because it is the end of lust, temporary.
It's actually not. There are a few explanations of it but that is not one of them. Look it up, it's interesting.

LaVieEnRose

LaVieEnRose

Illuminated
Jul 23, 2022
Yes. It only dispels it for about five seconds though before it sets back in.

• Aww..
Gustav Hartmann

Gustav Hartmann

Mage
Aug 28, 2021
It's actually not. There are a few explanations of it but that is not one of them. Look it up, it's interesting.

Do you mean the explanation of the Tibetan Buddhism, that we experience the same when we die and when we have an orgasm? That would be great, but unfortunately I found nothing about EEG measurements that would support this assumption.

R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
Do you mean the explanation of the Tibetan Buddhism, that we experience the same when we die and when we have an orgasm? That would be great, but unfortunately I found nothing about EEG measurements that would support this assumption.
No gustav, I meant why the French call it La petite mort "the little death"