socrates

socrates

I know nothing except the fact of my ignorance.
Dec 3, 2019
Every now and then I'll read some self help articles or watch a video to help overcome my issues. Then I get too overwhelmed, figure it won't help anyway and then resolve to CTB, then once I say I will CTB I feel a lot better.

• Hugs
Reactions: ferret-in-a-sock, cgrtt.brns, melting_point and 3 others
crimsonpool

crimsonpool

hikikomori
May 15, 2023
this happens to me too it feels like the solutions they offer just won't work compared to if i ctb; although i know this is illogical

• Hugs
Reactions: ferret-in-a-sock and H.O.Xan
neurotic

neurotic

𝐈 𝐭𝐑𝐒𝐧𝐀 𝐈'𝐦 𝐒𝐧 π₯𝐨𝐯𝐞 /// πŸ’œπŸ’šπŸ’™
May 24, 2023
Do you think it's because you get frustrated at how hard it is to overcome your issues and it's much easier to have an escape?

socrates

socrates

I know nothing except the fact of my ignorance.
Dec 3, 2019
Do you think it's because you get frustrated at how hard it is to overcome your issues and it's much easier to have an escape?
Yeah, I think that's the reason. I have OCD, so exposure therapy is really scary.

• Hugs
Reactions: neurotic
neurotic

neurotic

𝐈 𝐭𝐑𝐒𝐧𝐀 𝐈'𝐦 𝐒𝐧 π₯𝐨𝐯𝐞 /// πŸ’œπŸ’šπŸ’™
May 24, 2023
Yeah, I think that's the reason. I have OCD, so exposure therapy is really scary.
I completely understand. I hope some day you'll be able to overcome these issues, and I'm sorry it's made your life so unbearable. I'm rooting for you!

• Love
Reactions: socrates
AshClouds

AshClouds

In time I started growing inward.
Apr 10, 2023
I looked at/tried so many recovery options and nothing seems to work. I really do want to recover, but idk if I can

Reactions: Disappointered
unrest

unrest

Jun 3, 2023
feel very similar. especially since there's so much to unpack and work on through my issues, it gets tiring being constanly reminded.

hana0

hana0

May 27, 2023
I feel the same, even if I want to recover I don't have the energy to implement all the necessary changes. And I just feel hopeless