• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

imnotyourprotaganist

imnotyourprotaganist

Jun 28, 2020
Is jumping off of a multi story car park a reliable method? Cause you hear about the deaths, but some people just break their backs but survive, and I really don't want to fail if/when I ctb

Reactions: Close_to_freedom
GravityUtilizer

GravityUtilizer

Born to lose
May 22, 2020
Height is the crucial factor. 150ft onto land is 95-98% lethal (Lost All Hope).

Reactions: Close_to_freedom
Soulless_Angel

Soulless_Angel

existence is futile
Jul 10, 2019

I havr read of people dying at 35ft and others surviving at 135ft, its all down to how you jump/land

Reactions: Saed
KLUF

KLUF

Jun 16, 2020
Rule of thumb: head first, 100+ feet (if possible), don't spin

raindrops

raindrops

Someday, eventually
Mar 29, 2020
Rule of thumb: head first, 100+ feet (if possible), don't spin
How do you go head first? I'm thinking crazy like dolphin dive head first lol. I've heard falling backwards is the way to do it, what if you hit something on the side on the way down and spin!!

I also think one of those "couldn't do that again if you tried" moments would happen, I'd end up fking surviving because I hit a tree on the side of the cliff or something.

Lately when I check the weather I'm wondering if the weather is good enough to ctb, wouldn't want to be blown away or some shit by strong winds!!

• Love
Reactions: quiet.rabbit and Saed
Close_to_freedom

Close_to_freedom

Why the long face? Cause I don’t wanna live here.
May 19, 2020
How do you go head first? I'm thinking crazy like dolphin dive head first lol. I've heard falling backwards is the way to do it, what if you hit something on the side on the way down and spin!!

I also think one of those "couldn't do that again if you tried" moments would happen, I'd end up fking surviving because I hit a tree on the side of the cliff or something.

Lately when I check the weather I'm wondering if the weather is good enough to ctb, wouldn't want to be blown away or some shit by strong winds!!
I saw a video of a guy who jumped off a tall cliff. He did several flips and then glided like he was flying. He may have survived.

raindrops

raindrops

Someday, eventually
Mar 29, 2020
I saw a video of a guy who jumped off a tall cliff. He did several flips and then glided like he was flying. He may have survived.
these are the kinda stories that put me of doing it. I don't mean to be insensitive but ending up in a vegetable state never being able to remember ANYTHING about my past I'm actually okay with. Ending up paralysed and able to remember everything about my past would be living hell

Reactions: AnxietyAttack44
Close_to_freedom

Close_to_freedom

Why the long face? Cause I don’t wanna live here.
May 19, 2020
these are the kinda stories that put me of doing it. I don't mean to be insensitive but ending up in a vegetable state never being able to remember ANYTHING about my past I'm actually okay with. Ending up paralysed and able to remember everything about my past would be living hell
Famous tried and true spots are picked for this reason.

lostangel

lostangel

Enlightened
Mar 22, 2019
As the first user suggested 150ft. You don't want to risk anything lower. Even if people have died below that height. It's just too much of a risk.

Reactions: GravityUtilizer
Claudia

Claudia

Student
Jun 21, 2020
I hope it works.. that's one of my methods of choice. I'm pretty sure Beachy Head is a safe option though.

Reactions: Maddox67 and GravityUtilizer
meek

meek

Jun 27, 2020
personally it's not my preferred way to go. main reason being is I don't want normies to record my popped up body and post it online on a gore site and have a laugh. secondly I don't care about normies but still I wouldn't want to accidentally kill them.

Reactions: quiet.rabbit, virginiawoolf86 and Claudia
Deleted member 17949

Deleted member 17949

Visionary
May 9, 2020
100% this. It's all about the height. Make absolutely sure it is high enough before attempting.

Reactions: AnxietyAttack44
I

ihatemylife

Student
Jul 14, 2021
Is jumping off of a multi car park a method? Cause you hear about the deaths, but some people just break their backs but survive, and I really don't want to fail if/when I ctb
That's what my brother did. He was successful. Autopsy said he had broken leg and pelvis, ribs and a head injury. No broken neck or spine So I figure he probably just passed out from head injury. Hopefully upon impact.

Last edited:
Reactions: eureka8