snoot

snoot

Dec 1, 2020
So I'm finally here sat by the sea, looking at cliffs between 200-300 feet tall …
Does it matter which way I fall? Sounds silly but I'm scared of heights so I'd rather fall backwards but I don't know if there's any difference when 300 feet is a lot anyway. The only thing I'm having doubts about is people who've survived drops even taller than that, I don't want to end up paralysed. Aside from that I'm ready to go, I am very scared but also weirdly calm because I know I just need to have courage to take that step and then it's done.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: dialogos, Praestat_Mori, SVEN and 1 other person
death's lover

death's lover

Jan 14, 2023
If you're thinking of falling into water then it doesn't matter which way you fall. But if you're jumping from a building I think you should try doing it head first or just try falling on ur back since you can't control the position of your body while falling down.

Reactions: snoot and アホペンギン
S

SVEN

Enlightened
Apr 3, 2023
Best wishes in achieving fulfillment, go well.

Reactions: snoot
snoot

snoot

Dec 1, 2020
If you're thinking of falling into water then it doesn't matter which way you fall. But if you're jumping from a building I think you should try doing it head first or just try falling on ur back since you can't control the position of your body while falling down.
Okay thanks, yes it is into water.
Best wishes in achieving fulfillment, go well.
Thank you, I feel stupid though, I've already messed up. Didn't realise it's a bank holiday here and there's people with their kids everywhere … wish I could be selfish and not care about traumatising them :/ I feel everything so deeply and care about everyone, it's just one of many reasons I want to ctb. Will have to plan this more carefully in the coming days because I'd rather not be a spectacle

• Yay!
Reactions: dialogos and SVEN
Davey36000

Davey36000

I'm not the dog in the picture
Jun 12, 2023
It's relatively high risk. Like you said, you could become paralyzed in a bed.

People have survived really high falls.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: dialogos and snoot
snoot

snoot

Dec 1, 2020
It's relatively high risk. Like you said, you could become paralyzed in a bed.

People have survived really high falls.
That's disturbing to think about 😅
I really have no other options unfortunately, I live on an island where the post is heavily regulated so I can't order anything to help me … I would prefer something with minimal effort too, I don't think I could successfully tie a noose. Everything is so painful or risky.

• Aww..
Reactions: dialogos
sunnysidedown

sunnysidedown

should I kill myself, or have a cup of coffee?
Jun 28, 2023
i've been thinking about the same thing too- which way do i fall? on one hand i dunno if i wanna watch the ground but i also wanna make sure i land on my head...

• Aww..
Davey36000

Davey36000

I'm not the dog in the picture
Jun 12, 2023
That's disturbing to think about 😅
I really have no other options unfortunately, I live on an island where the post is heavily regulated so I can't order anything to help me … I would prefer something with minimal effort too, I don't think I could successfully tie a noose. Everything is so painful or risky.
Don't do it then. Nobody wants to survive something like that and it's very possible.

Also you live in an island? I wish I did too. Seems like paradise from your photo.

dialogos

dialogos

Experienced
Jul 5, 2023
Pls don't become a vegetable, a fate worse than death!