• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

U

unknownvoid

Feb 15, 2023
hello everybody.i am clueless so please help me.I am new to this .
does it hurt to jump from high distance? or will you die before you hit the floor?if which kind of building should i jump by?

H

Hopefully a helper

Feb 2, 2023
Depends on how high and from what direction. If you're brave enough to fall head first, you won't feel a thing. My guess, though, is you're not. You can always try to knock yourself out before jumping, but if you had the means to do that, it would probably be more accessible to CTB in the bath. As for the kind of building, it doesn't really matter, just tall (6+ stories) and not very crowded. I wouldn't recommend it as a way to CTB. Though, if you have limited options, it's very easy once you commit.

anguila_anguila

anguila_anguila

Feb 27, 2023
Imo this is a terrible method.

Allegedly a lot of people regret their decision on the way down - and of course, you want to be as high as possible to give yourself maximum chance of not just maiming yourself, but that also means a longer freefall and time to rethink (without being able to do anything about it).
I also know of a person who jumped from a 6 story car park and lived, but shattered many bones, including their spine, and are now permanently injured and in pain because of it.
And it is unlikely you would die on the way down - unless you managed to absolutely scare yourself to death - otherwise many more parachutists, and extreme base jumpers would die doing their sport.

Reactions: ranaway
Next-to-Nil

Next-to-Nil

Begrudgingly Everlasting
Mar 2, 2023
What I can tell you is it needs to be from above six floors. Even if you manage to belly flop, you can absolutely survive a six story drop.

Abadoned_Me

Abadoned_Me

obsessive loli
Mar 3, 2023
hello everybody.i am clueless so please help me.I am new to this .
does it hurt to jump from high distance? or will you die before you hit the floor?if which kind of building should i jump by?
I mean if you survive it'll hurt
and unless you have a heart attack your not gonna die before you hit the floor
you should try and get to the roof of a hotel building, there usually 6+ stories, and sometimes they allow people onto the roof, try and land on your head, it'll be faster that way

wouldnt recommend it though, especially if you dont want a public thing
i much more prefer ctb methods that are away from people, like partial hanging, or you can starve, thats pretty fun if you can handle it

Reactions: anguila_anguila
PoorlyTinted

PoorlyTinted

Mar 2, 2023
if you jump from high enough head first death is instant and painlees. but imo this is a bad way to go.

Reactions: ranaway
anguila_anguila

anguila_anguila

Feb 27, 2023
I mean if you survive it'll hurt
and unless you have a heart attack your not gonna die before you hit the floor
you should try and get to the roof of a hotel building, there usually 6+ stories, and sometimes they allow people onto the roof, try and land on your head, it'll be faster that way

wouldnt recommend it though, especially if you dont want a public thing
i much more prefer ctb methods that are away from people, like partial hanging, or you can starve, thats pretty fun if you can handle it

Good point about it being public.
If someone jumps off a building and lands in a public area, there is quite a high chance that someone will take a picture of the mangled body and it will end up on the internet or even in the news.

Abadoned_Me

Abadoned_Me

obsessive loli
Mar 3, 2023
Good point about it being public.
If someone jumps off a building and lands in a public area, there is quite a high chance that someone will take a picture of the mangled body and it will end up on the internet or even in the news.
that and if the person lives paramedics might get called which is annoying