C

Cute_&_Loving

I like trinkets:)
May 10, 2023
It definitely feels like home for me here.
What about you?

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: WhatDoesTheFoxSay?, bedhead_baby, Daxter_87 and 10 others
milkofcalcium

milkofcalcium

Apr 30, 2023
I feel comforted here too

• Hugs
Reactions: Sweet Tart, mediocre, LoiteringClouds and 4 others
Mr2005

Mr2005

Don't shoot the messenger, give me the gun
Sep 25, 2018
It's my neighborhood and it's a little bit dodgy

• Yay!
  • Love
Reactions: voc_89, Skyyyfarer 26, bedhead_baby and 11 others
P

psp3000

Enlightened
May 20, 2023
yes, although sometimes it gets sad knowing that you could potentially outlive some of the people you've interacted with/friends you've made but most of the people I've interacted with who are no longer here were very nice so they may be gone but at least they are at peace, have people around SS to remember them if they did not have friends in their real life or any kind of care or support system, and are hopefully remembered in a positive light

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Zegers, voc_89, Sweet Tart and 7 others
C

Cute_&_Loving

May 10, 2023
yes, although sometimes it gets sad knowing that you could potentially outlive some of the people you've interacted with/friends you've made but most of the people I've interacted with who are no longer here were very nice so they may be gone but at least they are at peace, have people around SS to remember them if they did not have friends in their real life or any kind of care or support system, and are hopefully remembered in a positive light
I absolutely agree. I'm happy to be here. But it's undoubtedly a rather sad place. Losing people is the worst, especially after you get to know them….

• Hugs
Reactions: WhatDoesTheFoxSay?, LoiteringClouds, rationaltake and 3 others
wristcutangel

wristcutangel

What value is there to a life that wants to end?
Jul 5, 2023
it reminds me of a shady alleyway that people warn you to stay away from, but when you visit it most of the people there aren't even that bad.

Reactions: WhatDoesTheFoxSay?, lachrymost, Message In A Bottle and 10 others
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
Yes. I really value this place and the people here. ❤️

• Love
Reactions: Sweet Tart, mediocre, LoiteringClouds and 4 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
No. Only non-existence could ever bring relief for me.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: voc_89, Skyyyfarer 26, donxtwait and 4 others
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Yes SaSu and the community here became a home for me.

• Love
Reactions: Sweet Tart, LoiteringClouds and Cute_&_Loving
StolenLife

StolenLife

Warlock
Sep 19, 2022
Yes. Here I feel accepted and supported, and I tell people things that would have sent me in a looney bin in the outside world.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: WhatDoesTheFoxSay?, voc_89, Sweet Tart and 3 others
G

God_Emperor_of_Rome

Apr 13, 2023
Dude I just joined here.

• Hugs
Reactions: LoiteringClouds, Praestat_Mori and Cute_&_Loving
Torabol

Torabol

Student
Apr 15, 2023
No, why would I? Some others mentioned acceptance and support, but it's all very diluted, surface level kind of interactions. There isn't a home for me.

• Hugs
Reactions: lachrymost, Message In A Bottle, LoiteringClouds and 1 other person
Pluto

Pluto

Meowing to go out
Dec 27, 2020
  • Yay!
Reactions: WhatDoesTheFoxSay?, lachrymost, Message In A Bottle and 5 others
Konnsz

Konnsz

At the very end, you can only trust yourself.
Jan 2, 2023
IRL, I Dont belong anywhere, I'm sleeping in a sofa,

I'm the person everyone kicks and treats shitty, except of my brother, everyone else looks at me in a shitty way, always disrespecting me.

Thanks bro, even if you keep your distance i appreciate the human respect you give me.

• Hugs
Reactions: Zegers and voc_89
D

Deleted member 31858

Not anymore :(

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Sweet Tart, mediocre, LoiteringClouds and 2 others
アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
I feel a lot more welcome here than i ever have with my so called family. I can openly speak about my problems and i won't get judged here, unlike when i told my problems to my family, they lectured me for hours and afterwards my siblings viewed me as a crazy person. I feel very comfortable here too, almost as if SS is my home.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: LoiteringClouds, Praestat_Mori, Cute_&_Loving and 1 other person
C

Cute_&_Loving

May 10, 2023
Yes. I really value this place and the people here. ❤️
Me too!!
No. Only non-existence could ever bring relief for me.
i know, dear…. I hope that someday you'll get that relief you're looking for ❤️❤️
Yes SaSu and the community here became a home for me.
Amen!!!
Yes. Here I feel accepted and supported, and I tell people things that would have sent me in a looney bin in the outside world.
I feel the same. I'm grateful this place exists. It's not a perfect place and not everyone here is kind and harmless but it's still full of good hearted and like-minded people and it's great!!
No, why would I? Some others mentioned acceptance and support, but it's all very diluted, surface level kind of interactions. There isn't a home for me.
I'm sorry if it's not. It doesn't have to be…
IRL, I Dont belong anywhere, I'm sleeping in a sofa,

I'm the person everyone kicks and treats shitty, except of my brother, everyone else looks at me in a shitty way, always disrespecting me.

Thanks bro, even if you keep your distance i appreciate the human respect you give me.
I'm so sorry to hear that. Sense of belongingness and acceptance is one of the most important things for me.
If you need someone to talk to, I'll be glad to lend an ear!
I feel a lot more welcome here than i ever have with my so called family. I can openly speak about my problems and i won't get judged here, unlike when i told my problems to my family, they lectured me for hours and afterwards my siblings viewed me as a crazy person. I feel very comfortable here too, almost as if SS is my home.
i feel the same. My family is not awful but they don't get me at all. I'm pretty sure they're gonna be still surprised when I'm gone even though they're aware of my thoughts and my suicide attempts…

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: LoiteringClouds, Konnsz, Forever Sleep and 1 other person
アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
i feel the same. My family is not awful but they don't get me at all. I'm pretty sure they're gonna be still surprised when I'm gone even though they're aware of my thoughts and my suicide attempts…
It is mostly my father and my siblings who treated me poorly, they thought i was strong and i could bear all of their abuse. They still think this way, a decade later. They don't understand me at all so i never open up about my problems. Instead i opted to coming to SS and venting about my problems because my family would never understand me and instead they would disown me or straight up ignore me and assume im doing it for attention. When i finally bring up all the courage to ctb, in a few years, im sure they will be surprised and claim they never saw the signs while they know of the horrible things they did to me during my childhood. I sometimes imagine scenarios where i kms and they find me dead on the floor, or hanging, or anything honestly and it entertains me, in a way, their crazy reactions that i imagine they'll react with. lol

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: LoiteringClouds and Cute_&_Loving
C

Cute_&_Loving

May 10, 2023
It is mostly my father and my siblings who treated me poorly, they thought i was strong and i could bear all of their abuse. They still think this way, a decade later. They don't understand me at all so i never open up about my problems. Instead i opted to coming to SS and venting about my problems because my family would never understand me and instead they would disown me or straight up ignore me and assume im doing it for attention. When i finally bring up all the courage to ctb, in a few years, im sure they will be surprised and claim they never saw the signs while they know of the horrible things they did to me during my childhood. I sometimes imagine scenarios where i kms and they find me dead on the floor, or hanging, or anything honestly and it entertains me, in a way, their crazy reactions that i imagine they'll react with. lol
It's hard when people are so narrow minded I guess and I'm sorry but stupid to act the way they act when it comes to suicide topic. Especially it's hard when it's your family. We're supposed to feel safe around our parents and siblings, feel their support and understanding. And instead you get abused by those you should expect getting stabbed (metaphorically) the least. I'm very sorry it's been this way for you. Can't imagine. It should never be like this. And people like that shouldn't have kids….

• Hugs
Reactions: WhatDoesTheFoxSay? and LoiteringClouds
アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
It's hard when people are so narrow minded I guess and I'm sorry but stupid to act the way they act when it comes to suicide topic. Especially it's hard when it's your family. We're supposed to feel safe around our parents and siblings, feel their support and understanding. And instead you get abused by those you should expect getting stabbed (metaphorically) the least. I'm very sorry it's been this way for you. Can't imagine. It should never be like this. And people like that shouldn't have kids….
My father is a good person, but he has anger issues. So, when he gets angry he can't think clearly and gets kinda crazy. I won't go too deep into details but he pulled me and my siblings out of school at around the age of 8 (all of us were 8.) he pushed us very hard and that resulted in many mistakes (answering the questions he would give us) and consequently, he would yell at us, like i said in my previous reply, he assumed i was strong and didn't mind his abuse. My siblings weren't the same way so even if i wasn't the one who did something wrong, his yelling was immediately directed to me. This really ruined my mental health over the years. My father is now taking medicine for his anger issues and is now apologizing for what he did to me but i dont think our relationship and my mentality can ever get repaired.

• Hugs
Reactions: LoiteringClouds and Cute_&_Loving
underscore

underscore

captain faggot
Mar 7, 2023
it reminds me of a shady alleyway that people warn you to stay away from, but when you visit it most of the people there aren't even that bad.
i like this analogy lol. aint bad folks just a bad rap.

i wouldnt call it home but theres 4sure comfort in knowing i wont b sectioned 4 being real w yall

• Hugs
Reactions: Message In A Bottle, LoiteringClouds and Cute_&_Loving
C

Cute_&_Loving

May 10, 2023
My father is a good person, but he has anger issues. So, when he gets angry he can't think clearly and gets kinda crazy. I won't go too deep into details but he pulled me and my siblings out of school at around the age of 8 (all of us were 8.) he pushed us very hard and that resulted in many mistakes (answering the questions he would give us) and consequently, he would yell at us, like i said in my previous reply, he assumed i was strong and didn't mind his abuse. My siblings weren't the same way so even if i wasn't the one who did something wrong, his yelling was immediately directed to me. This really ruined my mental health over the years. My father is now taking medicine for his anger issues and is now apologizing for what he did to me but i dont think our relationship and my mentality can ever get repaired.
Ohh I see. But you're right. Damage is done. I wish your dad started taking meds long time ago….and now you have basically two choices: try and make things better for you or give up. Unfortunately no one can't come and save us….. only we can try to get better….

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: LoiteringClouds and アホペンギン
yaldabaoth

yaldabaoth

she/they
Jun 29, 2023
in the words of woody guthrie, "i ain't got no home in this world anymore", but i have had some nice conversations ^^

• Hugs
Reactions: Message In A Bottle, Cute_&_Loving and LoiteringClouds
A

aGoodDayToDie

Arcanist
Jun 30, 2023
It's shady but I like it. It's the only place I can feel free to say how I feel. It's nice to be around people who feel the same about things. If only the rest of the world were like us.

• Hugs
Reactions: Message In A Bottle, Cute_&_Loving and LoiteringClouds
C

Cute_&_Loving

May 10, 2023
It's shady but I like it. It's the only place I can feel free to say how I feel. It's nice to be around people who feel the same about things. If only the rest of the world were like us.
Agreed. It can be shady. Like anywhere on this planet. Bc it's humans. We can be shady…..

Reactions: Message In A Bottle, aGoodDayToDie and LoiteringClouds
Vegan Antinatalist

Vegan Antinatalist

Jul 17, 2023
Almost absolutely!!! It would be 100 percent, if only there were a vegans only section. I'm very sad it doesn't have that :( I don't care much about validation unless it comes from people who also validate the suffering of all life, the lives I care deeply about, and not just me.

• Hugs
Reactions: Pluto and Cute_&_Loving
Sweet Tart

Sweet Tart

Arcanist
May 10, 2023
This is my only safe place
I agree. While I only use SaSu on incognito mode (fwiw), I have it saved on my computer as "Safe Space"

• Hugs
Reactions: WhatDoesTheFoxSay?, Pluto and Cute_&_Loving
Rapière

Rapière

On the brink
Jul 7, 2022
No. Just a bridge to sleep under when I have nowhere else to go to. I don't like how a cold indifference towards human life is considered the gold standard for Pro-Choicism around here. I wish there was a better alternative, one with a more balanced and mature community.

Reactions: WhatDoesTheFoxSay?, 𖣴 nadia 𖣴 and Cute_&_Loving
symphony

symphony

surving hour-by-hour
Mar 12, 2022
Yeah. Glad I saw this post, actually. Even when I take long breaks, feel better for a bit, don't think about SaSu, I always come back, I keep coming back. And here I am again today.

• Hugs
Reactions: Cute_&_Loving
sulli

sulli

Student
Jan 25, 2023
for the most part because sometimes it's the only place i can speak without judgement. but then other times people don't like the things i vent about 😅

• Love
Reactions: Cute_&_Loving and voc_89