• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

C

cringelord111

Student
Apr 17, 2022
Legit?

Attachments

• ba7.png
    ba7.png
    967.7 KB · Views: 0
sunny/omori

sunny/omori

necessary? unnecessary?
Apr 3, 2022
Read the inert gas megathread. Especially fromgermany warnings about convulsion and flow.

K

Klo

Physical pain and depression
Mar 27, 2022
Yeah I was thrilled when I found the helium method but then found all the accessible helium is mixed with air these days. From what I've read it is difficult to die breathing the air mix but it can cause brain damage.

• Hugs
  • Informative
Reactions: outrider567, CloseFriendofCamus and Greenberg
Greenberg

Greenberg

nitrogenexit.blogspot.com
Jun 28, 2020
Yeah I was thrilled when I found the helium method but then found all the accessible helium is mixed with air these days. From what I've read it is difficult to die breathing the air mix but it can cause brain damage.
Unfortunately, pure helium is more difficult and expensive to acquire. I would suggest another inert gas. With respect to potential brain damage, it can only happen in 2 ways: (1) you are rescued and revived in the midst of CBT, or (2) you run out of gas and somehow your mask dislodges. Otherwise, the exit bag method is very much a proven method. Best, G
Read the inert gas megathread. Especially fromgermany warnings about convulsion and flow.
Please note that fromgermany was banned for spreading misinformation and being disrespectful to fellow forum members. For example, he insisted that a 20lpm flowrate is required when it has been proven that a 15lpm flowrate would suffice.

Last edited:
Reactions: GasMonkey, outrider567, CloseFriendofCamus and 1 other person
befree

befree

Time to do more enjoyable things _____Goodbye_____
Mar 22, 2022
No. You need at least Helium 2.8 (99,8 % purity) or higher. I have Helium 4.6 in a 5 l refillable cylinder and diving equipment.

O

outrider567

Visionary
Apr 5, 2022
Well fuck my life i ordered the helium already. I thought these instructions on the pic i sent were legit
Must be 100% Helium but its not sold that way anymore--Get a filled Nitrogen or Argon tank instead

befree

befree

Time to do more enjoyable things _____Goodbye_____
Mar 22, 2022
No, not 100%. You need Helium with a purity of at least 99,8% = Helium 2.6. It´s not a problem in the EU to get Helium or Nitrogen in a refillable cylinder. And there are companies in the EU that ship to other countries.

Last edited:
thedaywillcome

thedaywillcome

I will leave soon
Apr 2, 2022
20/80 doesnot work you rather will feeling sick