• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

A

Ah.ow

scared person
Mar 12, 2024
I get confused it's effects on me. for example, the effects aren't the joked about ones or common ideas like grumpiness or pure tiredness.

I'm lost where to ask about body and mind complications that aren't eating disorders?

Reactions: Unknown21
abchia

abchia

Student
Aug 28, 2023
I don't know if this counts but I have less hate towards myself. I hate how I look and feel, so when I'm hungry, naturally I feel lighter and living is more bearable. But then i'm hungry so yeah

QueerMelancholy

QueerMelancholy

Arcanist
Jul 29, 2023
I guess it can depend on how you feel about it. Your emotional state can cause you to ignore the hunger signs.

Sometimes I can go days or a week without eating and I am usually fine. Othertimes I can't go 6 hours without feeling hungry and mad about it. But my environment affects it too.

maneose

maneose

Sep 10, 2023
most of the time I just have killer headaches and that's all i can focus on, so my mood isn't really effected. but i do tend to plan out in my head how days will go and see the chances of getting access to food. sorta like, "well we haven't been shopping in a while so we'll order food at least the day we do get groceries because we tend to be tired afterwards." or "my grandma made spaghetti yesterday so we probably will have leftovers for the next day i can eat." also i guess when i get food i tend to buy too much to save it for later and end up not being to eat all of it. mostly because i'm a slow eater but also because i guess my body got used to eating one meal a day and it's hard for me to stuff it all down. i tend to hoard plastic utensils, especially forks, but that's mostly because i don't live in an exactly clean environment.

DoubleUp8

DoubleUp8

Gambler
Dec 14, 2023
You can get hunger headaches and a gnawing hunger bellyache. You will definitely be low energy. Personally I have found the 1st couple days to be the worst. After that it gets easier. You will kinda get used to it. You would think after not eating for a week or so that you could just gobble up anything put on a plate in front of you. But it's not like that. It's actually hard to start eating again should you decide to. You gotta start a little bit at a time and it takes me a couple days b4 I can eat normally again. Marijuana helps if you want to eat but if you don't want to, then stay off the weeeéed