TransfemCutter

TransfemCutter

She/her
Aug 2, 2024
I already have a valium (diazepam) plug that I'm gonna pick up some pills off of this week, but just in case I end up ctb, (still unsure as things are looking up for me) I wonder if knocking myself out with vals and working out some variation of the exit bag method with helium would work? How peaceful would this method be?
For refence, I have helium that I can easily buy from a local craft store.

Reactions: davidtorez
C

chester

Student
Aug 1, 2024
If you don't read the label carefully you might be in for quite a surprise.

• Informative
Reactions: davidtorez and End_it_all
Upvote 0
B

babouflo201223

Aug 18, 2024
Tout dépend du pays dans lequel vous vivez mais la plupart des bonbonnes d'hélium en vente ne contiennent que 80% d'hélium (et 20 % d'O2).

Upvote 0
KillingPain267

KillingPain267

Paragon
Apr 15, 2024
what do you mean?
Helium these days is often cut with a bit oxygen. This means you will survive despite the helium.
But if you have pure helium, it is enough to be peaceful. No valium sedation needed. In fact, it is advised not to be knocked out when you do the inert gas method because you might mess it up. Messing up the gas method is very dangerous because you will likely end up with brain damage.

Reactions: davidtorez
Upvote 0
reallysleepy

reallysleepy

She/her
Oct 25, 2023
helium works only if it's pure, but it regularly isn't. That's why most ppl nowadays use nitrogen or argon (both used for welding so they shouldn't be hard to get either). You also need a regulator so that the flow is 15 liters per minute.
I read in the Peaceful Pill Handbook about a method that is taking a lot of pills like valium, Clonazepam, or something like that that would make you past out and have an exit bag open over your head (you put your head inside and hold it open under your chin with your hands) so that when you past out your hands go down and the bag closes over your head and you sofocate but don't feel it. You have to be sitting on a chair for this method.

Reactions: TransfemCutter, We Are Angels and davidtorez
Upvote 0
B

babouflo201223

Aug 18, 2024
L'hélium ne fonctionne que s'il est pur, mais ce n'est généralement pas le cas. C'est pourquoi la plupart des gens utilisent aujourd'hui de l'azote ou de l'argon (tous deux utilisés pour la soudure, donc ils ne devraient pas être difficiles à obtenir). Il faut également un régulateur pour que le débit soit de 15 litres par minute.
J'ai lu dans le manuel Peaceful Pill qu'il existe une méthode qui consiste à prendre beaucoup de pilules comme le Valium, le Clonazepam ou quelque chose comme ça, qui vous fait perdre connaissance et vous fait ouvrir un sac de sortie au-dessus de votre tête (vous mettez votre tête à l'intérieur et vous la maintenez ouverte sous votre menton avec vos mains) de sorte que lorsque vous perdez connaissance, vos mains descendent et le sac se ferme sur votre tête et vous vous asphyxiez mais ne le sentez pas. Vous devez être assis sur une chaise pour cette méthode.
Do you mean just eating many Valium pills and having just an exit bag under your head (without argon or azote) and once you lose consciousness your hands stop holding the bag, the bag go down (closes) on you head and it's painless because you're already unconsciousness ?

Upvote 0
Temporal_Anchorite

Temporal_Anchorite

wanting outta this bitch
Sep 23, 2022
I think helium would be my alternative method if I didn't have access to firearms—seems like a very painless and peaceful way to go.

For refence, I have helium that I can easily buy from a local craft store.

Yeah, I'd be careful if I were you. The helium sold in craft stores is diluted with oxygen, so you'll end up with nothing more than a funny voice and maybe feeling a bit lightheaded lol

Upvote 0
C

CantDoIt

Mage
Jul 18, 2024
Boxes of helium will generally say "helium/air mix" if they aren't pure enough. I would ask about purity or check the box.

Upvote 0
maniac116

maniac116

My own worst enemy🌹💔
Aug 10, 2024
H has been used successfully & is known to be painless. As I understand a person just drifts off to sleep. It's one method that I'm considering for my exit🌹💔

Reactions: CantDoIt
Upvote 0
reallysleepy

reallysleepy

She/her
Oct 25, 2023
Do you mean just eating many Valium pills and having just an exit bag under your head (without argon or azote) and once you lose consciousness your hands stop holding the bag, the bag go down (closes) on you head and it's painless because you're already unconsciousness ?
Yess, exactly

Upvote 0