Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
I'll be thinking about my life and where its externally going. My escape from my internal life. I'll think about it and its either stuff that will or can happen (admittedly there's some times minor fantasy thrown in). The more I think about it the happier I get and then I reach a breaking point. Everything comes crumbling in, I feel sick, I want to cry. Sometimes it's to the point where I want to kill myself because of it. I don't understand.......

Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
If you are in a terrible situation, happiness could be a big enough change to cause a stress reaction. Maybe take the happy thoughts a little at a time. Any way to incorporate a little of that happiness into your daily life? Baby steps...

S

summers

Visionary
Nov 4, 2020
I'll be thinking about my life and where its externally going. My escape from my internal life. I'll think about it and its either stuff that will or can happen (admittedly there's some times minor fantasy thrown in). The more I think about it the happier I get and then I reach a breaking point. Everything comes crumbling in, I feel sick, I want to cry. Sometimes it's to the point where I want to kill myself because of it. I don't understand.......
I don't think it's happiness that is making you sick or suicidal, it may be that whatever is making you happy is only temporary, or that your level of happiness goes down over time. Unfortunately, the nature of our lives is a steady state of mediocrity, with short runs of happiness and sadness/pain.