• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Sorry my ignorance, but what is CW?

ferrie

ferrie

she/they
May 19, 2024
You can say China White, you don't have to censor it

Last edited:
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, 6o66yx and Forveleth
ferrie

ferrie

she/they
May 19, 2024
But does it dissolve in warm water though?
It'll depend on the exact formulation & if it's cut with anything. Fentanyl analogs usually have low solubility in water though

Reactions: 6o66yx and Forveleth

6o66yx

Sep 29, 2023
It'll depend on the exact formulation & if it's cut with anything. Fentanyl analogs usually have low solubility in water though
Would citric acid or something like that help in dissolving it? Need to shoot this up the arse:/

ferrie

ferrie

she/they
May 19, 2024
Would citric acid or something like that help in dissolving it? Need to shoot this up the arse:/
I'm not knowledgeable enough about it really, sorry. There's certain reddit threads where you could get more info about boofing, but really all I can tell you is you'll have to research it

Reactions: 6o66yx
Yarani

Yarani

When I deserve it the least, I need love the most.
Mar 29, 2024
A quick look on google seems to show that fentanyl is lipophile. I couldn't find matches for α-Methylfentanyl or china white and lipophile, but one document seems to say it's soluble in chloroforme ...? I'm really not knowledgeable in this, but maybe try along that path of research?

Reactions: 6o66yx