• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

009any

Jul 13, 2021
Hi guys ,got SN today. It seems to be very clumpy. Does that mean it isn't pure ? Also how long before SN expires ?

Alcatraz_anthrax

Alcatraz_anthrax

waiting in line to ctb
Jun 27, 2021
SN is a salt. Hypothetically, if stored in correct conditions, it could last forever, although it would start losing potency after around 3 years.
As for the purity, you can refer to the box or do the blood test, which involves dropping a few drops of blood onto a little bit of SN, if the blood turns chocolatey brown or something similar, then the SN is pure, although the purity percentage cannot be judged like this.

Reactions: Brick In The Wall

009any

Jul 13, 2021
SN is a salt. Hypothetically, if stored in correct conditions, it could last forever, although it would start losing potency after around 3 years.
As for the purity, you can refer to the box or do the blood test, which involves dropping a few drops of blood onto a little bit of SN, if the blood turns chocolatey brown or something similar, then the SN is pure, although the purity percentage cannot be judged like this.
Thanks for the reply. What about the formation of chunks or clumps ? Is that normal ?

Reactions: Brick In The Wall
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
Thanks for the reply. What about the formation of chunks or clumps ? Is that normal ?
It's fairly typical from what I've seen yes.

• Love
Reactions: Dead Meat, hʚll and 009any
SuicidalAgain

SuicidalAgain

Dummy
Sep 9, 2020
I haven't opened mine, but when I shake the bottle it also sounds clumpy. It's good, isn't it?

I figured when the time comes I can just grind the clumps with a spoon or something so I can then mix it with water.

aminend

aminend

Warlock
May 24, 2020
I haven't opened mine, but when I shake the bottle it also sounds clumpy. It's good, isn't it?

I figured when the time comes I can just grind the clumps with a spoon or something so I can then mix it with water.
Thats normal. Mine is same. This shows the high purity of SN

Reactions: Promortalist_ and SuicidalAgain