isthisit?

isthisit?

The name's Cedrik
Jun 23, 2023
Can I just ctb by drinking bleach? If I can then would it be painful?

• Aww..
  • Hmph!
Reactions: Lostandlooking and squirley
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
NO!

This will cause you a lot pain, organ damages and visit in the hospital but no CTB. I suggest you look into recommended methods in the Suicide Resource Compilation.

• Informative
Reactions: Microwave, squirley and strawb12
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
There are many threads on here saying that this is a terrible idea, it's not recommended for ctb, it will only lead to more suffering.

• Informative
Reactions: squirley and Praestat_Mori
meowingnomore

meowingnomore

Jun 24, 2023
even if you managed to ctb it'd be absolutely excruciating pain, there's so many better options

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
nyee

nyee

Jun 10, 2023
Can you ctb drinking bleach? Yes.

It will be incredibly agonising as the bleach burns your insides and could even eat through your organs. Definitely do not do this...

Suicidebydeath

Suicidebydeath

No chances to be happy - dead inside
Nov 25, 2021
No you won't ctb, it causes nothing but pain, agony and trouble, and you'll regret it afterwards. The damage is permanent too.

isthisit?

isthisit?

The name's Cedrik
Jun 23, 2023
NO!

This will cause you a lot pain, organ damages and visit in the hospital but no CTB. I suggest you look into recommended methods in the Suicide Resource Compilation.
Alright

A

alterationitfinds

Sep 21, 2023
is the sky blue? anything that you have to take orally in order to kill yourself… 9/10 times is gonna hurt like a bitch. before you try and drink bleach try eating a spoonful of hand sanitizer. i guarantee you won't be able to get that down and bleach would only be 1000x worse than that.

if your only considering this because you have no other option. try OTC overdose first. you do not want to go down the bleach route

strawb12

strawb12

Student
Mar 26, 2023
NO, don't do that, I always think its ridiculous when people say they have no options, Partial hanging can be done with a rope, a belt, a tie, practically anything. Its relatively reliable & painless if you do it correctly. I'm tired of seeing people OD on paracetamol, slitting their wrist, or doing some other painful, stupid method.

R

rustinpeacepolaris

Student
Apr 28, 2023
Probably not. I really do not recomend this method

CrazyDiamond04

CrazyDiamond04

Metal Fan- Wants to hang Under The Oak
May 8, 2023
Absolutely not. No guarantee of death and the process will be unbelievably painful and agonizing.