• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

K

kvsvenky100

Student
Dec 7, 2023
Also, is SN more peaceful than CO?

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
According to my understanding, you do not pass out bc the Benzos kick in and afterwards SN starts to work rather you'll be well aware of the SN effects until you pass out - Benzos help to stay calm. You can read GBTs where people have documented their experiences.

My opinion is: CO is more peaceful than SN.

Reactions: rozeske
K

kvsvenky100

Student
Dec 7, 2023
According to my understanding, you do not pass out bc the Benzos kick in and afterwards SN starts to work rather you'll be well aware of the SN effects until you pass out - Benzos help to stay calm. You can read GBTs where people have documented their experiences.

My opinion is: CO is more peaceful than SN.
Is there any way to generate CO other than cars and charcoal grill?

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Is there any way to generate CO other than cars and charcoal grill?
Sulfuric acid + formic acid. That's described in the PPeH and has been discussed here sometimes. It may be difficult to acquire 96% sulfuric acid though.

Reactions: Unknown21