*444+222=41.9029° N, 12.4534° E
Nov 29, 2018
?

Reactions: sif, Lifeisatrap, Deafsn0w and 2 others
Xaphous

Xaphous

hikikomori
Nov 11, 2018
I am also slim and have neck issues. My guess is yes because there is less 'meat' in the way to suppress the carotids. Maybe having more weight would equal more pressure though so I don't know for sure.

Retched

Retched

I see the chaos in your eyes.
Oct 8, 2018
I'm not sure partial can be "easy" it just is what it is. It looks pretty painful from pictures. It hurt a lot when I tried it. I didn't get to the point of ligature marks or anything though. Just bright red blotches that faded. I have a tiny neck.

Jiva

Jiva

I want ...
Nov 18, 2018
If you are very light, hanging is more difficult for you, i think. Complete and also partial. It can be longer time than you will die. The force for tightening of a rope is same as your weight. Help for you is use a maximaly effective noose (with lubricated knot for good tightening), or use some weights (heavy clothes and boots). Full hanging is maybe better for light person, he/she uses maximum of weight. If you want try partial, you try a position with maximum of weight transferred to the rope (standing, or sitting in air). Lying or sitting on a floor will be poor, i think.

Reactions: sif, Lifeisatrap, therhydler and 1 other person
Didymus

Didymus

Clutching at invisible straws
Dec 11, 2018
I have a fat neck and partial doesn't work for me, neither tourniquet.

Reactions: sif, Lifeisatrap and therhydler