Sunoo

Sunoo

Student
Sep 25, 2023
I've already mentioned before about how they made fun of my self harm scars and my attempt but they also do other stuff that make me feel sad. People say I should leave them but I don't really have anyone else so I'm kind of stuck with them because I just don't want to look like a loner. Does anyone else have any similar experiences?

underscore_nine

underscore_nine

the sweet release
Feb 17, 2023
most definitely, the people I used to talk to would harrass me for being gay and call me slurs constantly, they're a fair part of why I'm going to CTB

• Aww..
Reactions: Sunoo
Sunoo

Sunoo

Student
Sep 25, 2023
most definitely, the people I used to talk to would harrass me for being gay and call me slurs constantly, they're a fair part of why I'm going to CTB
I'm so sorry you don't deserve that omg. Idk why but when I ctb I want to put some of the blame on them so they would feel some sort of guilt, I know it's wrong but idk.

underscore_nine

underscore_nine

the sweet release
Feb 17, 2023
I'm so sorry you don't deserve that omg. Idk why but when I ctb I want to put some of the blame on them so they would feel some sort of guilt, I know it's wrong but idk.
I don't want to blame anyone, just leave this world quietly and unimpactfully

• Love
Reactions: Sunoo
underscore_nine

underscore_nine

the sweet release
Feb 17, 2023
But you're only 18, isn't your generation (Generation Z) supposed to be much more supportive of sexual diversity compared with older ones?
idk, i guess not, a few times they punched me until I couldn't catch a breath,, they found it fun to make my life hell

underscore_nine

underscore_nine

the sweet release
Feb 17, 2023
You shouldn't CTB just because of people like that unless you have other reasons alongside that.
those reasons are at the bottom of my list, i don't really have any reasons to die, i have it really good yet i still want to. I'm trying to force myself into unhealthy habits to make sure i don't lose motivation:)

• Aww..
Reactions: Deleted member 82921
numar

numar

Always tired
Sep 11, 2023
yeah often i trust too much and open up and then end up being used by someone who was never my friend. it sucks im sorry youre going through that. its not something they should be harassing you about.

F

Failure21

Dec 23, 2022
Everyone I thought was my friend dropped me the moment I was no longer useful to them. Some of them blocked me and others just go out of their way to avoid me so I stopped trying because the message was clear

• Aww..
Reactions: Life Is My Coffin