• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
Yeah, I wonder this all the time. I think they're more likely to be guests/lurkers tho…

Reactions: davidtorez
R_N

R_N

-Memento Mori-
Dec 3, 2019
I don't really think about it because I don't talk to many people anymore and those I talk to are not on here 100%.

Reactions: Chronosphere, sserafim and Onomatopoeia
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
I know 1 person on here with whom I was attempting to hook-up with as a partner. We talked on the phone for months just about every day and even video chatted. We never met in person, though, as we live in different states. Unfortunately, it didn't work out, though, as they had different "time" needs that I just couldn't meet. I will say they're a really good person. You can just tell that when you talk with someone for so long. And their situation really breaks my heart.

• Love
Reactions: juna, davidtorez and heysunshine
Onomatopoeia

Onomatopoeia

Student
Feb 17, 2024
I don't really think about it because I don't talk to many people anymore and those I talk to are not on here 100%.

The whole story of my husband being killed by white racist cops in Alabama was pretty big unfortunately. So I just assume a lot of people I know, know this is me. I don't care. I'll be dead soon.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: davidtorez, R_N and sserafim
Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

🎵 Be all, end all 🎵
Apr 17, 2023
Imagine viewing the site in a work break room or college classroom nonchalantly lol or on the bus

• Yay!
Reactions: surroundedbydemons, davidtorez, lqpbxeuh and 1 other person
Malaria

Malaria

If I can't be my own, I'd feel better dead
Feb 24, 2024
  • Hugs
  • Informative
Reactions: Chronosphere, ijustwishtodie, davidtorez and 4 others
R_N

R_N

-Memento Mori-
Dec 3, 2019
The whole story of my husband being killed by white racist cops in Alabama was pretty big unfortunately. So I just assume a lot of people I know, know this is me. I don't care. I'll be dead soon.
I am really sorry for your suffering...
If someone you know is here they are most likely hurting too in some way tho.

• Love
Reactions: juna, ijustwishtodie, davidtorez and 1 other person
feels_like_rain

feels_like_rain

Goodbye to everything I thought I knew
Sep 29, 2021
Imagine viewing the site in a work break room or college classroom nonchalantly lol or on the bus
I used to always read this site in my work break room and on the bus lmfao. I just made sure nobody was close enough behind me to read over my shoulder 😂😂

Reactions: davidtorez
Naked Weapon

Naked Weapon

Watch another angel die
Jan 7, 2024
We should all make a secret code so we know we're in the same community a la Tumblr shoelaces.

Reactions: davidtorez, lqpbxeuh and sserafim
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
No, it's impossible for anybody I know irl to be on this site as the only people who I even know is family

J

juna

Exhausted of this existence...
Mar 4, 2024
I used to always read this site in my work break room and on the bus lmfao. I just made sure nobody was close enough behind me to read over my shoulder 😂😂
Done this. Lol. It is like we are doing something wrong even though it is just scrolling.

TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Visionary
Aug 27, 2018
Never thought about it before this thread but I think it highly unlikely since I live in a small country so there are only a handful of people from my country on this forum counting from the threads where people ask "do you live in x country". Also the people I know in real life aren´t suicidal they all live happy lives it´s just me who is the suicidal outsider.