goat

goat

Just a goat trying to get in the next bus
May 18, 2021
I have a due date to ctb before something really bad happens to me.

(It's not the only reason obviously, I had a painful, painful life, with horrible experiences, physical disability, mental health issues, not being able to connect, identify or create ties with people and having trouble to keep basic interactions, came from a abusive household and lived through sex work, mutilation and all sorts of bad things vulnerable people can endure alone in society.

But that's this big "event" in my life that is just the last straw and I can't live through that, seeing that s person with stability and a support system would already struggle a lot.)

So at this point have everything sorted out for my bus with 99% chances of working perfectly (that 1% cause nothing on earth is 100% sure lmao) and I peaceful with the decision to cyan, this is not an issue, but what keeps me and already made me late for it is a little tiny residual sparkle from the huge fire I used to have inside of me: I keep thinking about buying a ticket to a wild region, go with a backpack with a few basics, and just let nature do it's job and die in one week or so by being eaten by an animal or of diarrhea for being dumb and drinking still water or some ( :pfff:) . But take a rope in case it takes way too long.

My favorite thing in life was always nature.
I love it.
Even now I already consider myself dead, I still think how much i love nature.

I don't think my mental health will let me do all this from buying a ticket, to prepare a backpack, to catch the train to finally find a secluded and wild enough space to then ctb.
But boy... How I wish!

Does anyone else also thinks about that?
The spend their last days alone in the wilderness just waiting for nature to follow its course?

• Hugs
Reactions: PlushieLover, Meditation guide, jellybelly4 and 3 others
motel rooms

motel rooms

Survivor of incest. Gay. Please don't PM me.
Apr 13, 2021
My plan is to induce a shallow water blackout while diving off the coast of a small remote island, but that's a quick, painless method. I wouldn't be able to bring myself to die a slow death in the wilderness... I'd like to be eaten by marine animals though

Reactions: jellybelly4 and goat
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
I think dying surrounded but nature would be quite epic!
I think this universe, world and life are nonsense but I gotta admit nature is beautiful in spite of natural disasters or stuff like that!

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Despite not liking living, I love nature and I would love to die somewhere isolated. I would ideally like to take SN, and have a peaceful death, I'm not sure about a prolonged one. It would be like disappearing off this earth.

• Love
Reactions: PlushieLover, Journeytoletgo, Largeletters and 1 other person
Largeletters

Largeletters

Alone
Jan 21, 2020
I like the idea of dying peacefully in the wilderness, but I also don't mind dying alone in my bedroom. I haven't placed the location of my death as extreme importance, I guess

J

Journeytoletgo

Broken and hated 7-14 years long overdue
May 14, 2018
I do I kind of want to CTB in the woods

Reactions: Largeletters and goat