CatLove56

CatLove56

Experienced
Jun 30, 2018
obviously take this down if it's against a rule. I don't know. I joined a depression support group and the fucking thing was canceled lmao nobody joined. like bro I'm tired of typing I just wanna talk to people my age and I suck in real convos. 20s here anyway idk no pressure obviously. yes I understand the irony don't hate

Reactions: Hero Remeer and gnarly
Hero Remeer

Hero Remeer

Sep 22, 2024
Well, it would be interesting to be able to talk instead of video chat, the thing is that I don't speak English natively and I don't have a good level
even so, be careful, who knows what you might encounter.
Regards, be well

• Love
Reactions: HereTomorrow and CatLove56
CatLove56

CatLove56

Experienced
Jun 30, 2018
Well, it would be interesting to be able to talk instead of video chat, the thing is that I don't speak English natively and I don't have a good level
even so, be careful, who knows what you might encounter.
Regards, be well
yeah idk I know this site is trashed by normies and they would love it to be taken down but I've chatted with so many good people on here. I don't know just lonely I guess but I get it don't know who you'll get haha

Reactions: Hero Remeer
Hero Remeer

Hero Remeer

Sep 22, 2024
Your idea is good, it would be interesting if SaSu put an option to be able to talk to someone, of course by making a filter like the one we now have to enter the chat or chat with someone.
If you want, one day we could talk, when I get a headset with a microphone we could try, maybe depending on how the conversation goes, haha, with my English I hope I can express myself properly.

• Love
Reactions: CatLove56