L

LetMeGoPlease

Student
Dec 5, 2020
I'm looking for peiple that can relate to me because I don't have anyone like that in my life and it is a really great need I have. Does anyone else feel so terrified of life that they want to commit suicide? I hate myself and my body so horribly that I feel like a slave if I am expected to continue living as who I am. I also feel so extremely isolated and abused by my family who I have a Stockholm syndrome while I crave closeness and support. But I have huge attachment and abandonment issues and I am torn everytime someone is close to me because I want them to help me but they hurt me everytime they disapprove of me or leave me alone. It's like drowning in the ocean and someone picks you out just to throw you back in.

My life feels so horribly unsafe and I want to plan my suicide because without thay plan I am going crazy in my mind. I need a suicide plan to feel safe in life and then maybe move out of this hole. But right now nothing feels safe to me, not people, not my disgusting body. I don't want any of it. I so want to die but carrying something like that out in my state is really really hard. And daydreaming about how I will kill myself doesn't help me anymore because I know I can't just kill myself because it's not easy, I tried, I can't just do it because of the physical pain. That is why I need an actual peaceful suicide plan, the kind that I will believe is possible. So I know I have a way out for sure. Because every moment of awareness of my life feels completely unsafe.

I cope by smoking mj and by cutting and beating up my body. I feel good when my body feels starved and sore. My brain is so horribly wired that I can't feel safe without an actual suicide plan. I fear I won't be able to do that and I will stay stuck here for at least 50 extra years and I can't do that. I cannot imagine the torture. And I am exhausted from explaining how I feel and everyone treating me like something is wrong with me. My mind is paranoid and psychotic because I am so stuck in this life. And it's hard to make realistic plans like this. But I need to make this one real.

I hope anyone can understand or relate. I feel so broken

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: NoMoreMorbidity, WhatDoesTheFoxSay?, pthnrdnojvsc and 12 others
lofticries

lofticries

obedear
Feb 27, 2021
Same. Honestly the only people I have is my parents. Only get along with one really. If something should happen to them then i'd be completely alone. Don't have any friends,or close to any fam, and the idea of a relationship honestly frightens me. Hell ppl who don't even have mental illnesses have shitty relationships. And I'd honestly like to skip all that drama.

Although I can't say I'm in mental pain right now I can say I'm entirely numb to everything going on around me atm. I don't think I'll be able to live a few decades like this . This isn't really living just existing. I'm probably only alive because I don't have a full out plan on how to CTB. Also my parents.

• Hugs
Reactions: WhatDoesTheFoxSay?, demuic and sadgirl9999
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
I guess I'm terrified of life and especially, of getting older.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: WhatDoesTheFoxSay?, sasshimi and Disco Biscuit
FreeAngel

FreeAngel

Student
Mar 3, 2021
I'm afraid of my future

Reactions: WhatDoesTheFoxSay?, pthnrdnojvsc and WearyWanderer
riglad

riglad

tired of tomorrow
Feb 8, 2020
I relate to this 100% Genuinely petrified of the future and I shut down when I think too hard about it

Reactions: WhatDoesTheFoxSay? and Lost10
M

May

Mar 2, 2021
The future scares me alot. I fear losing my independence and becoming a burden to everyone else dosnt make me feel any better either.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Dead Meat and WearyWanderer
nopointofliving

nopointofliving

Warrior
Apr 19, 2021
I can relate... I'm indeed very scared of everything in life ..my fear makes me consider my death as an escape

• Hugs
Reactions: Dead Meat
keep moving forward

keep moving forward

Apr 21, 2021
I am not afraid of death but I am afraid of being kept alive

• Hugs
Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc, Dead Meat and nopointofliving
JustAMatterOfTime

JustAMatterOfTime

Fragile
Mar 21, 2021
Ye I am terrified at the thought of having to live alone and do all the things in life to look after myself. I am not capable of that and I do not want to live in some group home either.

• Hugs
Reactions: Passersby and Dead Meat
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
I don't like where technology is heading, I don't like how power is earned. My biggest reason at this point in time is to avoid a bad future, whether that be on a personal level and/or societal level.

• Hugs
Reactions: Dead Meat and nopointofliving
N

Nigh

Experienced
Oct 12, 2020
Yes, I can relate. Especially lately. For me life just keeps on getting worse, and I can't imagine where I'd be in a month, let alone a week. I have to get out, as I don't know what I'll do next. For the first time in years the need to self harm is taking over. I've started to dissociate here and there too. It's not too bad now, but how bad will it be in 2 weeks, 3,4...

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Dead Meat
Passersby

Passersby

Trapped in space and time
Aug 29, 2019
Looking at the long term future makes me want to CTB right now.

Reactions: WhatDoesTheFoxSay?