sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
Okay so there's this restaurant in NYC that I've always wanted to try called Cote Korean Steakhouse, but they only accept parties of 2 people minimum. Does anyone want to go there with me?

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Rocinante, hopelessoceanic25, godsseepiestsoldier and 5 others
yeaimhere13

yeaimhere13

why me?
Sep 14, 2023
if i lived in NYC i would 100% go with you;-;

• Hugs
Reactions: tiger b, rabbitmalice56 and Inthewind
Inthewind

Inthewind

Wondering Waevern
Sep 19, 2023
If only was in nyc, thatd be epic, OH SHOOT IT A KOREAN STEAKHOUSE ;-; darn yum!
adorable GIF

Reactions: tiger b
carac

carac

"and if this is the end, i am glad i met you."
May 27, 2023
I would love to but I'm in the UK. I used to love going out with friends and finding different places to eat. Because of my situation I haven't been out for a meal with anyone (friends or family) for a very long time, almost ten years probably. I'm starting to rebuild my life now and this is one of the things I'm looking forward to, it will come eventually.
I don't like to tell you what to do because I don't know your circumstances but it really sounds like you do with reaching out and finding some friends in your local area that you could spend some time with, it might help a lot even if it scares you.

• Hugs
Reactions: mediocre, Ashu and WAITING TO DIE
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I'd love to go there with you! But I'm not anywhere near NYC unfortunately. If I wasn't so screwed I'd consider international traveling. I'm pretty sure it'd be a nice experience. Anyway I love food.

• Hugs
Reactions: WAITING TO DIE
アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
I would come if 1) I lived in NYC and 2) if I didn't vomit every time I ate too much food because of stress and restaurants always serve too much food for my liking. I never had Korean food before so it'd be nice to try :)

• Hugs
Dead Horse

Dead Horse

Hopeless, but literally
Nov 14, 2018
I'd love to but I'm too afraid of people so I can't. Oh, and also I'm in Europe.

• Hugs
Jan1193

Jan1193

I want no limitations for my soul
Sep 18, 2023
If really hope you find someone to go in that restaurant. If I lived in NY I would love to hang it out with new friends everywhere. Food has been become in a tiny relief from me althrought my depression

Good luck fren!! Up

• Hugs
U

username8888

-
Oct 11, 2023
Okay so there's this restaurant in NYC that I've always wanted to try called Cote Korean Steakhouse, but they only accept parties of 2 people minimum. Does anyone want to go there with me?
Do they count people on internet?

I live in another other continent. -_-

WAITING TO DIE

WAITING TO DIE

TORMENTED
Sep 30, 2023
I'm living in a shithole called Manchester in the UK and am broke so I can't go there with you.
I hope you can find someone to go with and have a nice time.

Last edited:
A

AerialBoundaries

The Songs of Distant Earth.
Sep 18, 2022
If I lived in NYC, 100%.

Aesthetic guy

Aesthetic guy

Just hanging around...
Dec 13, 2022
damn, is that a flex for living in nyc? :hihi:

tiger b

tiger b

AI without the I
Oct 24, 2023
  • Yay!
Reactions: Sprite_Geist, Ashu and WAITING TO DIE
G

godsseepiestsoldier

Oct 22, 2023
I'm living in a shithole called Manchester in the UK and am broke so I can't go there with you.
I hope you can find someone to go with and have a nice time.
My condolences. living near manny and having to travel into that shithole was bad enough 😭. Got robbed 3 times walking back to the train station late lol

• Wow
Reactions: Ashu and WAITING TO DIE
WAITING TO DIE

WAITING TO DIE

TORMENTED
Sep 30, 2023
My condolences. living near manny and having to travel into that shithole was bad enough 😭. Got robbed 3 times walking back to the train station late lol
Yes, it's a shithole sure enough, and certain parts I would never go to at night, especially Salford and cheetham Hill.
Ah I get it now! The only place where Joy Division and The Smiths is considered essential party music 😄
Yeah, they write some seriously depressing music don't they. No wonder Ian Curtis hung himself.

Reactions: Ashu and godsseepiestsoldier
DeepCD

DeepCD

Oct 2, 2023
in other words ... whoever else is from NYC ... most likely PM you, 🙃. there's got to be more people from NYC than just you on here, just saying, 😎.

nembutal

nembutal

everything will be okay in the end
Jul 14, 2022
did u find someone