I

ifeelsobad

Experienced
Aug 23, 2022
This is my biggest thing making me want to die. I have PTSD and for a really really long time I had to deal with it all alone. Like something happened at around 13 or 14 and I didn't tell anyone until I was 21. Also I was being teased by my siblings for hurting myself at the time and they've always talked bad about me to my mom many times. It's OK for them to do whatever they want like yell at our mom and get in fights with her but if I do they always talk to her. My mom actually told me today by accident that my sister said I should be in a group home one time when I was slamming doors but just the other day I heard her slamming doors and it's like I never say anything sometimes people have a hard time but I'd never ask for someone to be kicked out of the home. Anyway she doesn't remember all the mean things and teasing or she will say she was just a teenager. People tell me all the time to get over it. It's just way to hard. I wish I had family I could feel close to but I can't and I don't have any friends or anyone who will be there for me except my mom and dad.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Aim, Suicidebydeath, outrider567 and 6 others
L

letmejoindeath

Kill me
Oct 15, 2023
This is my biggest thing making me want to die. I have PTSD and for a really really long time I had to deal with it all alone. Like something happened at around 13 or 14 and I didn't tell anyone until I was 21. Also I was being teased by my siblings for hurting myself at the time and they've always talked bad about me to my mom many times. It's OK for them to do whatever they want like yell at our mom and get in fights with her but if I do they always talk to her. My mom actually told me today by accident that my sister said I should be in a group home one time when I was slamming doors but just the other day I heard her slamming doors and it's like I never say anything sometimes people have a hard time but I'd never ask for someone to be kicked out of the home. Anyway she doesn't remember all the mean things and teasing or she will say she was just a teenager. People tell me all the time to get over it. It's just way to hard. I wish I had family I could feel close to but I can't and I don't have any friends or anyone who will be there for me except my mom and dad.
I have never had my dad and I lost my mom at 18.

That's the last time I felt any sort of unconditional love or warmth. When I needed her the most she was the first person I called for help and she wasn't there.

That's when I realized people are evil in general. If my mom could do that to me then she has to be pure fucking evil.

If my own parents can't love me then nobody will and it has been true so far and it's just me. When something is broken beyond repair you throw it away.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Joarga and WAITING TO DIE
S

SVEN

Enlightened
Apr 3, 2023
Even with other people, I feel we're alone.

Reactions: Finalnight, manuel1056x and WAITING TO DIE
WAITING TO DIE

WAITING TO DIE

TORMENTED
Sep 30, 2023
I'm a loner by nature, yet I do sometimes feel alone.
I'm very socially isolated, mainly by choice.
Yet this isn't one of my reasons for needing to ctb.
I think there are way too many toxic people in the world, so I avoid people as much as I can.

• Hugs
Reactions: manuel1056x
BlazingBob

BlazingBob

I'm still here b/c of my dogs
Oct 28, 2021
I'm socially isolated due to chronic illness. I hate it because I'm an extrovert. I used to be a teacher. I feel too sick and too exhausted to be social. It's killing me. I'm single and don't have any family to turn to. It's definitely one of the reasons. Being alone against my will really blows. It's like solitary confinement.

• Hugs
Reactions: WAITING TO DIE and manuel1056x
Suicidebydeath

Suicidebydeath

No chances to be happy - dead inside
Nov 25, 2021
Loneliness and PTSD together sucks. I never had love from family either.