S

Shewaitsforme

Arcanist
Sep 23, 2018
I took too many sleeping tablets unaware the hospital home treatment team were coming to check on me. I woke up in bed, last thing i remember was being on my balcony. Went into the lounge, id hung the washing on the maiden but the metal was all twisted like id fallen on it. Went to go out, there was alcohol all down the door. The home team called and said theyd been out but i was too intoxicated, little did they know id not even drunk half the can i was off my head and dont even remember anyone coming. Im not even sure if i put myself in bed or if they did as i was fully clothed when i woke up. Must have been very active despite them being sleeprs as id been messaging my mate, no text made sence but least i text her back hahah just want to know what happened tbh

Reactions: lv-gras, RottingFlowerBrains and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
Donna

Donna

Feeling so deep become our graves
Oct 5, 2018
Probably the combination of sleeping pills and alcohol that will make you loose time (so to speak )

Reactions: worldexploder, Dead Meat, Shewaitsforme and 2 others
S

Shewaitsforme

Arcanist
Sep 23, 2018
Just had my final visit from home treatment team, they did get in but i wasnt making any sense so they didnt stay long. I did put myself to bed. I didnt swear at them or anything which tbh im glad about because they are a good service. I just dont want their help. Roll on tomorrow, formal meeting for dismissal from the ambulance service. Funny i cant CTB untill after that, my final piece.

Reactions: lv-gras, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Donna
worldexploder

worldexploder

Visionary
Sep 19, 2018
I popped 10mg of Xanax after drinking heavy amounts of alcohol a few times. Wasn't trying to CTB. Haven't did that since last year and will prob never do it again.

Reactions: lv-gras