• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

C

ClonesAnnoyMe

Student
Feb 7, 2020
Would love to help more people

Even if you just want to vent I'm here to listen and not judge

• Love
Reactions: Andrea.B, Lostandfound7, l0sing and 1 other person
IchIsGone

IchIsGone

Nov 2, 2018
I do. But I'd rather talk to someone I know. At the same time, I don't want to tell them how I really feel because of the fear of being judged. I seek consolation on strangers on the internet, though I feel like they wouldn't understand me. I literally don't know what I want. Thanks for the offer.

Reactions: Cevapcici
C

ClonesAnnoyMe

Student
Feb 7, 2020
I do. But I'd rather talk to someone I know. At the same time, I don't want to tell them how I really feel because of the fear of being judged. I seek consolation on strangers on the internet, though I feel like they wouldn't understand me. I literally don't know what I want. Thanks for the offer.

But we do understand! We are in the same boat or atleast once we're and that's why we're here

• Love
Reactions: Lostandfound7
IchIsGone

IchIsGone

Nov 2, 2018
But we do understand! We are in the same boat or atleast once we're and that's why we're here
I know you do, I was replying to things out of impulse. I'm just very sad, feeling worthless and unimportant rn. My judgment is a bit cloudy.

Alcal

Alcal

Cake or Death?
Jan 13, 2019
What a lovely idea, ClonesAnnoyMe. It's lovely to see people supporting each other on this website.

Another option for those that want to talk to someone check out https://www.7cups.com. It's a great, free place to vent and just get everything out once in a while.

From their website: 7 Cups is a website which provides online therapy and free support to people experiencing emotional distress by connecting them with trained listeners. The listener, trained in active listening, interacts with the person seeking help via an anonymous and confidential chat.

Empty Smile

Empty Smile

The final Bell has rung. Goodbye to all.
Jul 13, 2018
@Alcal

via an anonymous and confidential chat.

Sorry, but I don't buy this one bit. Just more Samaritan's trying to get info on you.

• Aww..
Reactions: Egddios and Lostsoul_BR
HelensNepenthe

HelensNepenthe

Thoughtful poster
Jan 17, 2019
What a lovely idea, ClonesAnnoyMe. It's lovely to see people supporting each other on this website.

Another option for those that want to talk to someone check out https://www.7cups.com. It's a great, free place to vent and just get everything out once in a while.

From their website: 7 Cups is a website which provides online therapy and free support to people experiencing emotional distress by connecting them with trained listeners. The listener, trained in active listening, interacts with the person seeking help via an anonymous and confidential chat.
From what I've gathered on that platform is that little to none is actually informative. Lets say you purpose some hypothetical situation of feeling depressed, they'll give you this "Oh, I'm sorry :(" response. There's no professionalism or enthusiasm from their "trained" listeners. I don't expect much since the platform of training is solely around curriculum for young adolescent children in their first few years in primary school. You'd significnalty have a lot more positive results by calling a suicide hotline over VOIP if you seek anonymity.

I'm sure there is some varying mileage of success if you're looking to only word vomit. If you're wanting some sort of emotional conversation, you're just not going to get it.

Reactions: Lost in a Dream, pole and Lostandfound7
Lostandfound7

Lostandfound7

Just waiting....
Jan 21, 2020
That is so beautiful of u to reach and n make yourself available in that capacity..I might take u up on that offer one day..lol..ur prob gonna need an 800 # ! :pfff: :heart: :happy:

• Hugs
Reactions: ghostspace, Cevapcici and ClonesAnnoyMe
F

Fallen Angle

Jan 22, 2020
I would recommend that members exhibit a high degree of caution when engaging in this type of activity. There was a service called Fire RTC which at one point allowed you to create an anonymous account and make VOIP calls. If you combined this with a good VPN which is not stationed in one of the 5 eyes then you could gain a high degree of anonimity when engaging in this type of activity. Unfortunately the service is currently down due to misuse.

Reactions: GoodPersonEffed
TheLastSacrifice

TheLastSacrifice

Student
Feb 14, 2020
I'll talk to you.

Reactions: Cevapcici
Marchioness

Marchioness

Eternal sleep
Feb 17, 2020
From what I've gathered on that platform is that little to none is actually informative. Lets say you purpose some hypothetical situation of feeling depressed, they'll give you this "Oh, I'm sorry :(" response. There's no professionalism or enthusiasm from their "trained" listeners. I don't expect much since the platform of training is solely around curriculum for young adolescent children in their first few years in primary school. You'd significnalty have a lot more positive results by calling a suicide hotline over VOIP if you seek anonymity.

I'm sure there is some varying mileage of success if you're looking to only word vomit. If you're wanting some sort of emotional conversation, you're just not going to get it.
Yeah, I tried using it once. It was really hard to find a helper that would actually stick around after the first message. Way to help someone's self esteem 7 cups... Then there was one time where I was talking to a mediator and they left halfway through our conversation and I somehow ended up in a chat with someone else seeking help. I tried to tell the other person I wasn't part of the team who helps on the app but they didn't listen.

S

s1mplem3

Arcanist
Mar 4, 2020
The best thing about random people is you can vent about anything and don't have to worry cause you will never see them again. But be careful online, don't share your personal information if you're not sure about the person you've met.

Reactions: Margimet
TheLastSacrifice

TheLastSacrifice

Student
Feb 14, 2020
Yes I completely and utterly respect the need for anonymity in this situation and you know the apprehensiveness that everyone has sorry I'm using text-to-speech I'm not having grammar unfortunately ban me if you willbut I've got more things to do than sit on SS here and I have to multitask while I'm out and about but having said that I could really use someone to talk to voice to voice human-to-human I'm tired of all this computer s*** I'm tired of form s*** you guys are great by the way SS forum you rock you're the best but I need human element
Pass me not afraid to show it show my face before everyone thinks I'm an imbecile yeah I got good grammar I just don't feel like speaking it or typing it at the moment
I am not a happy camper
there's nothing I fear by showing my face I'm careful about everything I say and every action I take and if my face lead someone to me I don't care I just did 14 days in the joint I got a six-month back up I mean it can't really get much worse other than me to f*** that up as far as committing any major crimes you know that my face matters I'm not committing nothing
Yes I completely and utterly respect the need for anonymity in this situation and you know the apprehensiveness that everyone has sorry I'm using text-to-speech I'm not having grammar unfortunately ban me if you willbut I've got more things to do than sit on SS here and I have to multitask while I'm out and about but having said that I could really use someone to talk to voice to voice human-to-human I'm tired of all this computer s*** I'm tired of form s*** you guys are great by the way SS forum you rock you're the best but I need human element
Pass me not afraid to show it show my face before everyone thinks I'm an imbecile yeah I got good grammar I just don't feel like speaking it or typing it at the moment
I am not a happy camper
there's nothing I fear by showing my face I'm careful about everything I say and every action I take and if my face lead someone to me I don't care I just did 14 days in the joint I got a six-month back up I mean it can't really get much worse other than me to f*** that up as far as committing any major crimes you know that my face matters I'm not committing nothing
Committing anything excuse my grammar

Ain't nobody or no State authority or any kind of stupid mommy Lynch mob gets to tell me what kind of advice or information I can share with others does George Orwell 1984 s*** don't fly with me Bros and sisters. right now I'm the sheer epitome of I don't give a f***!
and additionally I want to add that I stand by the fact that I don't have to be mean and cruel about it and insulting but I don't respect the mothers or the families of the Dead ones that blame SS forum for their child's death I don't have respect for them at all and I have a very good reason in my mind not to have respect for them and no one on this forum will convince me otherwise but I will be more respectful in my manners of speaking and typing more mindful mind you

Attachments

• 15836260857265844972422678353737.jpg
    15836260857265844972422678353737.jpg
    590.9 KB · Views: 6
Last edited: