fuckthis

fuckthis

I've made up my mind.
Sep 23, 2018
I do. I used to a lot more. I never get 'tingles' but depending on the type of 'triggers' they were nice to hear. Whenever I listened to the kissing ones I used to close my eyes and pretend they were in the room with me. I used to get really into it and kinda phase out. It's cringe now that I look back on it, I still fantasize about a lot of things because I don't really experience anything. But yea, I guess certain ASMR videos helped me drift away for an hour or so.

Reactions: Emilia, NoOneKnows, Dani Paradox and 2 others
Desperate_Soul

Desperate_Soul

I'll See You Guys On The Other Side Of The Rainbow
Aug 26, 2018
I don't. I tried to, but they trigger really bad anxiety in me. It doesn't even matter which ASMR I listen to. Pretty annoying cause lots of people say it helps calm them down and give them 'tingles'.

Reactions: fuckthis
Escargot Shorts

Escargot Shorts

Tears-of-a-Clown Ass Bitch
Sep 26, 2018
as a part of polite conversation with a guy, i tried to give it a whirl. i think i spent at least a night or two trying to listen to foil being crinkled or the crisp snapping of leaves (the latter actually seems kinda appealing right now?) waiting to feel...the "tingle"? i really didn't enjoy it that much although I otherwise enjoy white noise in the form of waves or laundry machines. eventually, i concluded i didn't like it and that this guy wasn't enjoyable to talk to anyway.

Lizzie S.

Lizzie S.

Experienced
Sep 2, 2018
I like some of the ones where guys pretend to be your bf lmao. I'm such a loser. And there was one girl one that was really well done.

Reactions: NoOneKnows, satou and Desperate_Soul
Desperate_Soul

Desperate_Soul

Aug 26, 2018
I like some of the ones where guys pretend to be your bf lmao. I'm such a loser. And there was one girl one that was really well done.

The guys who do it are extremely cute... but then rather than listening to the actual ASMR video, I get distracted by the comment section.

And now I'm on youtube watching bf asmr videos...

Reactions: Lizzie S.
Lizzie S.

Lizzie S.

Experienced
Sep 2, 2018
The guys who do it are extremely cute... but then rather than listening to the actual ASMR video, I get distracted by the comment section.

Lmao yeah the comment section is hilarious. Full of comments about how daddy he is and other funny things

Reactions: Desperate_Soul
Dani Paradox

Dani Paradox

Permanently Banned
Aug 17, 2018
I love ASMR. I get tingles :)

Q

QueenEtna

Gone
Jul 29, 2018
I suffer from really loud tinnitus in both ears so at night I listen to asmr to try block the constant ringing

Reactions: NOISYMIND and Desperate_Soul
Desperate_Soul

Desperate_Soul

Aug 26, 2018
When people say 'tingles' does that mean aroused? I'd say goosebumps, but that doesn't sound like it feels really good.

Reactions: QueenEtna
Dani Paradox

Dani Paradox

Permanently Banned
Aug 17, 2018
When people say 'tingles' does that mean aroused? I'd say goosebumps, but that doesn't sound like it feels really good.
I get tingles in my scalp and it sometimes runs down my back. I've had my asmr triggered all throughout my life, and I never knew what it was, or that there was a name for it. Then I found it online :D

Q

QueenEtna

Gone
Jul 29, 2018
No not aroused :P unless you listen to naughty asmr and yes they exist lol It's getting tingly feelings in parts of your body. I only get it with ear blowing I get tingles down my neck and my hip down to my knee on the side the blowing is on, its weird.

Desperate_Soul

Desperate_Soul

Aug 26, 2018
I get tingles in my scalp and it sometimes runs down my back. I've had my asmr triggered all throughout my life, and I never knew what it was, or that there was a name for it. Then I found it online :D

No not aroused :P unless you listen to naughty asmr and yes they exist lol It's getting tingly feelings in parts of your body. I only get it with ear blowing I get tingles down my neck and my hip down to my knee on the side the blowing is on, its weird.

And these tingles aren't the same as anxiety tingles? Maybe I've been getting these tingles but I mistake them for anxiety... Just thinking about it makes my heart race. I think it's anxiety. Lol. Aw, you guys make it seem like such a cool experience. I'm jealous now. :(

Dani Paradox

Dani Paradox

Permanently Banned
Aug 17, 2018
And these tingles aren't the same as anxiety tingles? Maybe I've been getting these tingles but I mistake them for anxiety... Just thinking about it makes my heart race. I think it's anxiety. Lol. Aw, you guys make it seem like such a cool experience. I'm jealous now. :(
Not anxiety. It feels soooo good :D

Q

QueenEtna

Gone
Jul 29, 2018
I guess its sort of like that, I've been getting anxiety tingles all day today and I don't even know why xD You are probably mistaking it for anxiety if it happens while you're watching asmr.

jaemus12

jaemus12

Earth’s Parasite
May 11, 2018
I like the ASMR kisses. Those videos gives me tingles and it makes me feel good. There are only 3 ASMR artists I can listen to for kisses because I don't know what they do with their mouth that makes it sound soooo nice. Others can't do it and it just sounds like mouth farts.

P.S. Girlfriend Roleplays with (good) Kisses are the dopest things I've ever came across...I get lonely sometimes...

Reactions: fuckthis
fuckthis

fuckthis

I've made up my mind.
Sep 23, 2018
I do it with the GF ones lol.

Reactions: Lizzie S.
fuckthis

fuckthis

I've made up my mind.
Sep 23, 2018
Yes, depending on the type of ASMR I get tingles in a different head heh

Fragile

Fragile

Broken
Jul 7, 2019
ASMR is pathetic s***, I hate it, I hate people who do these videos, these pathetic videos ruined internet even more.

you could just... not listen to them? no one is forcing you.

I deeply hate ASMR too, it unnerves me like no other thing. but some people seem to enjoy it and find it helpful for insomnia or anxiety. so what's the harm in it?