RoseQuarts

RoseQuarts

Jun 1, 2023
I feel like that would be a popular genre on this site.

Reactions: psp3000
darkizz

darkizz

Aug 23, 2023
yea, i bet choking would be the top hit and impact play xD
and probaply praise kinky cause thats something we all need :hihi:

• Informative
Reactions: Rapière
TheSpookyNameGuy

TheSpookyNameGuy

There's nothing here..
Apr 30, 2023
Ive been slapped and choked before with a girl, id say i enjoy it but yea.

I couldn't do arse play though, one time i tried a coffee enema for shits and giggles, yea that felt violating to be honest.

I did it but i could only imagine a hard rod up my ass, id probably squeal rofl

• Informative
N33dT0D13

N33dT0D13

Xe/It
Apr 2, 2023
I
wish I'd been brave enough to talk about my urges to completely dominate others while with past sexual partners, I have so little desire to meet up with anyone these days but I still wanna find someone bigger & stronger than me to (consensually) tie up & slap around & demean & humiliate & treat like a pet / servant / object & bite them all over-

• Informative
H

Hollowman

Empty
Dec 14, 2021
Op asked about DSBM not BDSM. The fist commenter got it right. Life's hard

CrazyDiamond04

CrazyDiamond04

Metal Fan- Wants to hang Under The Oak
May 8, 2023
It's funny how people misconstrued what the OP meant lol.
I've never been a big fan of the genre but I can see why people would be.

• Yay!
Reactions: RoseQuarts, ctvunny and Hollowman
N33dT0D13

N33dT0D13

Xe/It
Apr 2, 2023
Pfft, my first thought was that it wasn't BDSM then I saw the other replies and figured it was just an alternate spelling. Well, new genre to explore ^o^

Reactions: RoseQuarts
Celerity

Celerity

shape without form, shade without colour
Jan 24, 2021
Wtf. This thread makes me feel so fucking old. What is with all these acronyms? I was so sure OP mistyped "BDSM".

CTB_random

CTB_random

Dec 16, 2023
I actually got into it cuz of this thread thx

passivethought121

passivethought121

Student
Jun 11, 2023
I thought the acronym was a good indicator OP wasn't talking about the kink. Starts with the letter D.

Currently getting into the genre and would appreciate reccomendations

H

Hollowman

Empty
Dec 14, 2021
Wtf. This thread makes me feel so fucking old. What is with all these acronyms? I was so sure OP mistyped "BDSM".
I hear you I don't feel old I am. Had to look up DSBM haha

Reactions: N33dT0D13, RoseQuarts and Celerity
tarococo

tarococo

professional procrastinator
Nov 27, 2023
I am in tears the answers to this actually made me laugh for the first time in a while (but to be fair the first time I heard of dsbm I also thought is was just a different spelling for bdsm xDD)

Reactions: Okokaykay and RoseQuarts
marina

marina

overplayed
Jan 23, 2023
Absolute Goobers in thread

All DSBM did for me was exacerbate my loneliness and makes me more cold and irrational, so its personally not for me. I'm already an unsociable ASPD on cornballs like JPEG and Kanye. Maybe if I were a disturbed, alcoholic 30 year old man or a 15 edgy boy I'd be able to "get it" more. I got two friends into it for a month, but we moved on like tourists because we actually wanted to do things outside of embellishing our misery.

Ironically, I felt it was a much more unique, broader emotional experience than other genres, though. So while it was not bad, I cannot afford that much blank suffering anymore.

RoseQuarts

RoseQuarts

Jun 1, 2023
I thought the acronym was a good indicator OP wasn't talking about the kink. Starts with the letter D.

Currently getting into the genre and would appreciate reccomendations
Xasthur was my first introduction to the genre. Make A Change... Kill Yourself is pretty good too.

TransilvanianHunger

TransilvanianHunger

Grave with a view...
Jan 22, 2023
The first few replies were amazing, hahaha.

I'm afraid I don't have much to add to the actual topic of the thread, though. I listen to DSBM now and again but I don't really follow it or can name any bands off the top of my head. But I'm open to suggestions, always looking for new stuff to listen to.

RoseQuarts

RoseQuarts

Jun 1, 2023
Absolute Goobers in thread

All DSBM did for me was exacerbate my loneliness and makes me more cold and irrational, so its personally not for me. I'm already an unsociable ASPD on cornballs like JPEG and Kanye. Maybe if I were a disturbed, alcoholic 30 year old man or a 15 edgy boy I'd be able to "get it" more. I got two friends into it for a month, but we moved on like tourists because we actually wanted to do things outside of embellishing our misery.

Ironically, I felt it was a much more unique, broader emotional experience than other genres, though. So while it was not bad, I cannot afford that much blank suffering anymore.
Intially, I liked how it apporached the topic of CTB. As you mentioned, the music becomes counterproductive at some point.

l_iawiet

l_iawiet

mrjapanlover69
Jan 7, 2024
I like a little bit of songs of that genre, sometimes it kinda helps with whatever pain I have

avalanches

avalanches

Jan 10, 2024
I'm not the biggest fan of DSBM but I really like the band "None"

"Hypoxic" and "It's Painless To Let Go" are two songs I particularly like of theirs

R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
🤣🤣🤣 The gap in answers at the top and bottom is killing me. I googled DSBM and I got "depressive suicidal black metal" along with creepy images of prolifers representation of suicide

• Yay!
Reactions: silent.desperation