Iseeblue_711

Iseeblue_711

Oct 4, 2020
Does anyone know how many energy drinks do you have to drink at once to cause a heart attack?
I m not so sure this works, but if it does, I would like to try it out.I ve been drinking 3-4 energy drinks these days, and combined them, like original hell with cappuccino hell, latte with a white one and a purple one, hell with apple flavour, monster, etc etc, but I m pretty sure this won t cause death, just like that.
If I can also combine energy drinks with alcohol or pills or something, that would be good too(again, not sure it works, it might just cause damage, but not death, so that s why I m asking)
Thank you in advance.

W

Wearethedisease

Sep 27, 2020
Not sure, it's not an exact science, there's been reported cases of heart attacks from single shots of energy drinks (may have had pre-existing condition I can't remember) to people drinks hundreds and still being fine. In some cases you'd die of something else before dying from a heart attack. It's like coke (the drug), my friend apparently (I didn't know him when his happened) had a heart attack but he was a hardcore addict, he had tons before almost dying, but someone else could from a single dose. Honestly it's impossible to tell.

I've been having beta blockers with energy drinks and it fucks me up because beta blockers are pills that slow your heart but energy drinks speed it up. I felt much closer to having a heart attack doing that. It wasn't really on purpose I take the pills for anxiety but the energy drinks because I have to be alert for my job and I have severe insomnia. But it definitely does something to me. Probably doesn't help you and your question though, sorry. I really wish the best for you (not in dying, but hopefully in your struggle because I understand). Alcohol and pills is always dangerous even without energy drinks, but you could cause permanent damage yet not die, so I'd not suggest it unless you know exactly what you're doing. Even when I was sure I got the right combination to die once I just ended up in hospital with a lot of people upset at me and nearly ended up with a permanent health condition. Won't be doing that again unless I know it'll kill me.

Reactions: Meditation guide