E

Essie

Student
Oct 20, 2018
In this video (NoLifeNoPain posted, scroll halfway down page), the setup the girl is using at 4:31 looks a lot more comfortable than the 10mm, synthetic fiber rope I am using.

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/how-to-hang-yourself.1183/page-3

I have padded it with a fleece headband ear warmer wrapped around the neck AND a folded up sock over the front of the neck, but in over 50 tries of partial—laying down method—I only managed to lose consciousness ONCE unexpectedly but woke back up a second or so later—which was odd feeling. However, my neck is killing me, and that alone will make me have to keep waiting days in between trying; my neck and head are at the limit now without a rest. Plus, I am disabled in severe pain all over the body and have to keep resetting up the whole thing to even do these practice sessions, and that is a pain, literally.

In the video, it happens almost instantly and looks quite comfy on the neck. I doubt these people doing auto-erotic asphyxiation are hurting their neck this much with NO results, like I am, since they do it for sex play and expect it to HAPPEN when they want it to.

1) This is an auto-erotic setup, so I am wondering if anyone knows where they bought this stuff or what specifically they are using, and whether this is a viable option to use in lieu of partial?

Any info is appreciated, even a good website on auto-erotic stuff to purchase. I haven't looked exhaustively due to pain with sitting and a sprained wrist and shoulders that make it hard to type and browse online. I can't identify the specific thing she is using from the video and all the rigging needed.

2) The guy in the video says this would have killed the girl if they didn't rescue her. Do you all agree? Or was there a way she might have lived or slipped out of the noose or convulsions would make her regain her footing?

3) Also, do you think doing EXACTLY this--the bending forward, coming back up--is a good method, since it is contrary to traditional partial where you lean in and that's it?

4) And was she standing on flat feet, or on tiptoes?

Thanks for any info anyone can supply. I will keep looking but am coming up dry so far.

Editing: to add I tested this method on a banister (2nd floor, standing on 1st floor) using the padded rope. It does seem to work, but I never went to the point of losing consciousness. If I had, my husband was there, so he'd have gotten me. Plus, I think the banister would have broken after time, so I'd likely be brain damaged in a real attempt.

Only question I have is 2) and maybe 3) still.

Last edited:
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals