D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
Answers on a postcard to the usual address: Mr PotatoScore, The Bunker, Dystopia PP1 1IP.
20201120 103357

• Hugs
Reactions: K-O and Sensei
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
I have no idea lol. What does it feel like it's made of, and where did it come from?

D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
I have no idea lol. What does it feel like it's made of, and where did it come from?
I ordered it online. I'm just playin with ya :wink: it feels like...rubber :O what you think?

Reactions: Ghost2211
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
I ordered it online. I'm just playin with ya :wink: it feels like...rubber :O what you think?
Looks like rubber. Not sure, no size context. It could be a hat for my parrot.

Reactions: aeon
D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
It could be a hat for my parrot.
LOL nice. Like it. Tempted to start photoshop but CBA :love:

Size: it will fit comfortably in your palm. And it is a type of rubber.

aeon

aeon

XIII
Dec 6, 2020
Is it a sextoy ?

Reactions: 262653, demuic, Ghost2211 and 1 other person
D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
Is it a sextoy ?
No, unfortunately.

Edit: I suppose it could be used as such, but I wouldn't want to explain that to the nurse at the ER. Not again, anyway :pfff:

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: painoflife, Brick In The Wall, Ghost2211 and 1 other person
signifying nothing

signifying nothing

-
Sep 13, 2020
Anti-snoring device.

Reactions: aeon, Ghost2211 and Deleted member 1465
D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
  • Hugs
Reactions: aeon, signifying nothing and Ghost2211
signifying nothing

signifying nothing

-
Sep 13, 2020
Yeah, more like an anti-sleep device.

All credit goes to Google's image search, which brought up a similar image.

Reactions: Ghost2211 and aeon
aeon

aeon

XIII
Dec 6, 2020
Ok, I was gonna say a urine collector :)

Reactions: Deleted member 1465
D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
It feels like being frenched by a vacuum cleaner. It's horrible.

• Hugs
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
Damn. You got me. Yes. Dingdingding winner. :love:

It's horrible to use though. I couldn't manage it for more than a few minutes.
Oh ok, I can see that now. There must be better and more comfortable options than that.

D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
Oh ok, I can see that now. There must be better and more comfortable options than that.
There is a mouth guard but I have mandibular occlusion from being kicked in the face when i was a kid (my jaw pops and cracks), so it's not suitable.

Symptom: I snore whilst awake when I lie on my back. It's really odd.

• Hugs
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
There is a mouth guard but I have mandibular occlusion from being kicked in the face when i was a kid (my jaw pops and cracks), so it's not suitable.

Symptom: I snore whilst awake when I lie on my back. It's really odd.
Sorry to hear. That must be unpleasant.

D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
Sorry to hear. That must be unpleasant.
Least of my worries! Though yes, it's irritating. I could never sleep on my back, it took years to get used to it and feel comfortable. Now I can't do it at all. Scary thing is, it happens in other positions a bit too. It's almost like waking sleep apnea, my sinus closing and restricting airflow. I used to regularly (though infrequently) stop breathing during sleep. That was somewhat unpleasant. Actually, stopping breathing is the worst thing I have ever experienced.

Reactions: Ghost2211 and Brick In The Wall
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
Least of my worries! Though yes, it's irritating. I could never sleep on my back, it took years to get used to it and feel comfortable. Now I can't do it at all. Scary thing is, it happens in other positions a bit too. It's almost like waking sleep apnea, my sinus closing and restricting airflow. I used to regularly (though infrequently) stop breathing during sleep. That was somewhat unpleasant. Actually, stopping breathing is the worst thing I have ever experienced.
You've been to an ENT recently I assume?

Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
Is it a sextoy ?
It looked kinda kinky to me too.

I thought it may have been a momento from Mr Blobby for a second. Then I thought you might be making some sort of device for a method. FFS my mind is in the gutter.

Reactions: Deleted member 1465, aeon and Ghost2211
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020

I thought it may have been a momento from Mr Blobby for a second. Then I thought you might be making some sort of device for a method. FFS my mind is in the gutter.
Fancy codpiece

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 1465 and Brick In The Wall
D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
You've been to an ENT recently I assume?
Never. LOL a doctor in the UK right now? Hahahah ROTFLMAO. That's a no. We are now all about self care in the UK.

I admit, that was the response I was courting. I was hoping for a Cockthread2 but knew I'd never reach those heights again :love:
Now you're talking, ply me with enough alcohol and I'd try it out :))
I tried it. It sucked. :pfff::shy::blarg:

• Love
Reactions: Ghost2211 and Brick In The Wall
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
Never. LOL a doctor in the UK right now? Hahahah ROTFLMAO. That's a no. We are now all about self care in the UK.
Not the first time I've heard that about the UK. It's unfortunate since that might be surgically fixable.

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 1465
D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
Not the first time I've heard that about the UK. It's unfortunate since that might be surgically fixable.
I know, but like I say, the least of my 'potentially surgically fixable' problems :pfff:
What's ironic, is that I only need to overcome a worldwide pandemic and the collapse of society before I can even try to get the medical attention I need to stop feeling so shit and useless.
So... no pressure then. Maybe I should just, you know, take some SSRIs and listen to the mentalist doctors so it all goes away for a bit even if it does get orders of magnitude worse in the long run:/
Sorry, bottle of wine gone and anger appears to have been replaced by bitter irony now that I have no valid outlet.

• Hugs
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
I know, but like I say, the least of my 'potentially surgically fixable' problems :pfff:
What's ironic, is that I only need to overcome a worldwide pandemic and the collapse of society before I can even try to get the medical attention I need to stop feeling so shit and useless.
So... no pressure then. Maybe I should just, you know, take some SSRIs and listen to the mentalist doctors so it all goes away for a bit even if it does get orders of magnitude worse in the long run:/
Sorry, bottle of wine gone and anger appears to have been replaced by bitter irony now that I have no valid outlet.
I understand. Once you hit enough resistance and walls it becomes to stressful to bother. I've heard a lot of people now say UK is really behind with mental health and physical health to some degree. That's wild considering it's just as developed a country as the US. We have good physocal and mental health care where I am as least, but they will empty your bank for it.