L

Lollypop24

Apr 5, 2022
Does anyone know the lethal dose of Amitriptyline? Is it possible do ctb with just amitriptyline or do you need a combination of drugs?

L

Lollypop24

Apr 5, 2022
It mentions amitriptyline as a part of a method but not by itself

emgrl

emgrl

Mage
Aug 6, 2022
It mentions amitriptyline as a part of a method but not by itself
It is its own method, unfortunately most methods come with other meds that are necessary. Meto is needed when ingesting anything that your body considers a "poison". The benzos are needed to knock you out quickly, so you don't feel any side effects from the massive dose of amitriptyline.

Reactions: mighthavebeen, QueenOfSpades and Lollypop24
S

Suicidal

Sep 8, 2022
It is its own method, unfortunately most methods come with other meds that are necessary. Meto is needed when ingesting anything that your body considers a "poison". The benzos are needed to knock you out quickly, so you don't feel any side effects from the massive dose of amitriptyline.
Is it still possible to vomit even with metoclopramide? I've read of people who have and it's my fear because I'm taking a massive overdose too...

emgrl

emgrl

Mage
Aug 6, 2022
Is it still possible to vomit even with metoclopramide? I've read of people who have and it's my fear because I'm taking a massive overdose too...
I think it is still possible, although, it seems it's definitely been a proven aid to any overdose approach.

S

Suicidal

Sep 8, 2022
I think it is still possible, although, it seems it's definitely been a proven aid to any overdose approach.
Could you please explain a little more? I have double the dosage needed to die with it, but I'm scared that though more lethal, it also makes it more possible that I will vomit more.

emgrl

emgrl

Mage
Aug 6, 2022
Could you please explain a little more? I have double the dosage needed to die with it, but I'm scared that though more lethal, it also makes it more possible that I will vomit more.
I'm not sure what your method is, so I don't know how much meto you'd need. If you search around the site, I'm sure you'll find your answers :)

L

Lollypop24

Apr 5, 2022
Double the dose of what?

C

CTB72

Aug 2, 2022
I have 10g of Amitriptyline saved up from prescriptions. So I think this is enough according to the PPH. Amitriptyline itself is a drug that is used quite often to make you sleep better. So I'm assuming taking 10g will definitely send you off to sleep quite quickly.

R

reborn87

Student
Jan 27, 2024
What is meto? I'm new pls can u dm me? How about taking anti nausea pill with it amitriptyline and benzo Xanax ?
I'm not sure what your method is, so I don't know how much meto you'd need. If you search around the site, I'm sure you'll find your answers :)
Can you take Pepsis ac or what is best anti nausea otc? Abd how much to take?
Can you take Pepsis ac or what is best anti nausea otc? Abd how much to take?

Last edited: