A

a_strange_day

Arcanist
Jul 16, 2019
I remember back in 2009-2010 P.N was talking about a method called Crystallisation for Liquid N. Basically you are extracting/separating the pentobarbital from the liquid. By doing this you'll end up with 12g of crystals whose shelf life would supposedly be infinite. It seems to be a relatively straight forward process since they taught it in their worshops for some years and even Susan 72 was able to do it (see the full article in the link below) They stopped when they realized that the liquid form can have a shelf life of over 20 years with a proper storage.

N crystal

https://www.theage.com.au/national/death-tourist-plans-her-exit-20070401-ge4kfv.html

I think it could be interesting for several reasons:

First it could be helpful for those who are worried about having to drink 200ml of that disgusting stuff. If I understood the process correctly during the reconstitution phase you could potentially add less liquid, maybe only 50ml, and end up with a higher concentration in a smaller drink.

Secondly the shelf life would be almost infinite and the stuff easier to hide.

I didn't find much but if I remember correctly there are two phases:

- Precipitation by adding dilute Hydrochloric Acid, filter, wash with water, dry.
- Reconstitution with Sodium Carbonate.

But I don't have the exact process and I can't find it anywhere. So maybe some old Exit member who's done it or even Chemists could help with that. Even someone who has access to the PPH forum, there should be available informations there. Anyway any help is welcome. Thanks

Reactions: burnedCookie and Girobatol