• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

moochu_

moochu_

Angelic ♡
Mar 24, 2023
Been trying to combat the urge to CBT recently and wanted to try a new method. Unable to get my hands on prescribed anti depressants so are there any alternative drugs that act in a similar way that's assessable?♡

• Yay!
Reactions: GasMonkey
GasMonkey

GasMonkey

Nitrogen Master Race
May 15, 2022
So you want pills to combat the urge to CTB and feel happy? This should be posted in the Recovery section then, not the Suicide section.

Also why do you use the "Method" tag for this? The Method tag is for CTB methods not for methods to feel happy LOL.

Reactions: Archness, rabid_aspie_yokai and Noise
Amakishiyo

Amakishiyo

Despite everything, it's still you
Mar 5, 2023
You will just end up addicted and each time you take the drugs they will feel less good than before, sadly it's not as simple as to just take some pills, it's all ever only temporary.
Also anti depressants are very far from what you would consider "happy pills".

Reactions: sserafim, Archness, strawberryjampan and 1 other person
Archness

Archness

Defective Personel
Jan 20, 2023
Inject dopamine, serotonin, don't exert yourself in slightest. Become veggie.

I assure you it's not as simple at eating some pills. Pills/drugs help but the actuall problem won't be solved only with meds.