• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

T

Throwaway8675309

As each day grows the reasons to die does as well.
Apr 29, 2019
Does anyone know or does it have to be searched for specifically? I just want to know if I should leave notes or not. Do they search for it often? I would think not because it's illegal and hard to get.

not_a_robot

not_a_robot

"i hope the leaving is joyful, & never to return"
May 30, 2019
I think you are right but I am no expert. In fact in many states the coroner/medical examiner don't even have medical training. Not only would they probably not be able to find N in your blood; most of them probably can't even find their own ass with both hands.

Reactions: laila888 and inconsequential
T

Throwaway8675309

Apr 29, 2019
I think you are right but I am no expert. In fact in many states the coroner/medical examiner don't even have medical training. Not only would they probably not be able to find N in your blood; most of them probably can't even find their own ass with both hands.
I'm in Canada but maybe it's the same. Who knows. I'm gonna try and sleep. I'll check this thread when I wake up hopefully. Probably wasn't a good time to post this as I'm gonna try and sleep and most people in North America are probably sleeping lol.

Last edited:
Reactions: not_a_robot
not_a_robot

not_a_robot

"i hope the leaving is joyful, & never to return"
May 30, 2019
I'm in Canada but maybe it's the same. Who knows.
Canada may be better.

John Oliver is not really an investigative journalist but his show consolidates lots of coverage that shows most of what we think of as "science" and "medicine" are complete bullshit.
Spoiler Alert: Forensic science is a hoax, and DNA analysis hinges largely on "human interpretation" (bullshit opinions).

T

Throwaway8675309

Apr 29, 2019
Canada may be better.

John Oliver is not really an investigative journalist but his show consolidates lots of coverage that shows most of what we think of as "science" and "medicine" are complete bullshit.
Spoiler Alert: Forensic science is a hoax, and DNA analysis hinges largely on "human interpretation" (bullshit opinions).

Hmm.. I have mixed opinions on him. I am just worried if I am gonna have to leave notes or not.

Ruffian

Ruffian

Jumpin Jack Flash, it’s a gas gas gas
Jan 16, 2019
Hey, I don't know where you're from, but I know the UK will do an investigation and court proceeding on any suicide. I'm sure they would do a tox screen, and its an easy substance to look for. idk how suicides are treated in other countries.

Reactions: kuddelmuddel23
T

Throwaway8675309

Apr 29, 2019
Hey, I don't know where you're from, but I know the UK will do an investigation and court proceeding on any suicide. I'm sure they would do a tox screen, and its an easy substance to look for. idk how suicides are treated in other countries.
I'm in Canada. What do you mean by investigation? Like to see if it was actually a suicide?

Last edited:
V

Vegrau

Wizard
Nov 27, 2018
Does anyone know or does it have to be searched for specifically? I just want to know if I should leave notes or not. Do they search for it often? I would think not because it's illegal and hard to get.

Since you will leave the SN bottle behind on the scene, the cause of your death will be very clear for them and the same time it wont matter wont it?

T

Throwaway8675309

Apr 29, 2019
Since you will leave the SN bottle behind on the scene, the cause of your death will be very clear for them and the same time it wont matter wont it?
It was N and I was thinking of disposing of immediately after I take it.

V

Vegrau

Wizard
Nov 27, 2018
It was N and I was thinking of disposing of immediately after I take it.

Yeah I meant to wrote N. But the investigator will search the room so they will find it either way. Unless you throw it out of the room. Still even if they cannot find the stuff you used. Any unnatural death will be subjected to testing to determine the cause of death. Mouth swipe. Gastric content, biopsy. It will be found. But it doesnt matter at this point isn it?

T

Throwaway8675309

Apr 29, 2019
Yeah I meant to wrote N. But the investigator will search the room so they will find it either way. Unless you throw it out of the room. Still even if they cannot find the stuff you used. Any unnatural death will be subjected to testing to determine the cause of death. Mouth swipe. Gastric content, biopsy. It will be found. But it doesnt matter at this point isn it?
Good point. Alright then. Thanks.