That's Not Me

That's Not Me

A cork on the ocean floating over the raging sea
Sep 14, 2022
When I went ctb in november I formatted my pc and ended up losing my minecraft save. I remember that at some point in my planning for ctb I had thought about uploading my world to google drive and leaving a link on my twitter for if any friends wanted to join, but for some reason I put that idea aside and never did it. I formatted my computer on the day, and since I thought it was the end for me, I didn't even bother to make a backup. I played this game only during November 2021 and October/November 2022, but I had a strong sense of belonging when I did. Does anyone know if there is any way to get my world back?

(the only record I have. November 27, 2021)

• Aww..
Reactions: Rocinante, Rainy_days and Xiaomi
X

Xiaomi

Gone.
Aug 8, 2020
What Minecraft version is it?

Reactions: That's Not Me
That's Not Me

That's Not Me

Sep 14, 2022
What Minecraft version is it?
It was the most recent one in November, so unless they released a new one in this period, the most recent one.
If I'm not mistaken, I think I had made a backup (in the in-game options), but I think this is not saved in the cloud.

X

Xiaomi

Gone.
Aug 8, 2020
If you formatted PC, use Recuva to recover deleted files. Gonna take so long though but it might be recovered. I'm hoping it does.

Reactions: Rainy_days
That's Not Me

That's Not Me

Sep 14, 2022
If you formatted PC, use Recuva to recover deleted files. Gonna take so long though but it might be recovered. I'm hoping it does.
Thanks for the quick reply. I will definitely give it a try.

• Love
Reactions: Xiaomi