thankgodfor

thankgodfor

I must not think bad thoughts
Jul 11, 2021
lol im not plaining to kill myself this way and i know is a very stupid question. im just curious cause there isn't very much information about the effects of being upside down for a very long time on internet and i guess this is the only place i can ask something like this

*again: this is not a method discussion since i dont know if it actually can kill someone and even if it does im trying to recover anyways so im really asking just for curiosity

Mr2005

Mr2005

Don't shoot the messenger, give me the gun
Sep 25, 2018
I know one thing for certain it doesn't make your hair grow back

• Yay!
Reactions: PeacefulTonic, thankgodfor, Angst Filled Fuck Up and 2 others
ClownMe

ClownMe

Don't Cry for Me, I'm Already Dead
Apr 7, 2021
I vividly remember there being a boyscout leader pedophile serial killer, his name escapes my mind. Im pretty sure he killed some of the boys by making them hang upside down.

• Wow
Reactions: PeacefulTonic, thankgodfor, TriggerHappy and 1 other person
callme

callme

I'm a loose cannon - I bang all the time.
Aug 15, 2021
Your blood starts running for sure. But it would take a long time before enough blood escaped to die.

Reactions: thankgodfor
V

ven

Aug 11, 2021
In the immediate term, unhealthy, older people can suffer from a cardiovascular event due to increase in blood pressure. For healthier people, imagine everyone would die after many hours (10+) of hanging upside down though, the cardiovascular system isn't meant to operate upside down and blood begins to pool in areas it should not.

Reactions: thankgodfor and TriggerHappy
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
All the extra blood flow to the brain would double ur intelligence and u would find a way to get free. 0% lethality.

• Yay!
Reactions: Travis Pickle, thankgodfor, Angst Filled Fuck Up and 1 other person
callme

callme

Aug 15, 2021
  • Love
Reactions: thankgodfor and TriggerHappy
TriggerHappy

TriggerHappy

In the kingdom of th blind; the one-eyed are kings
Jan 24, 2021
All the extra blood flow to the brain would double ur intelligence and u would find a way to get free. 0% lethality.
....as a suspensionfiend myself :: & a 1st phase goth; consulting with various others on this forum; we conclude hanging upside down is not the best method (unless you are not a bat, though (if that's the case)) it is advised that you perhaps use electric wires as a source / part of your plan?!

Apologies for my yuk humour :: no harm // insult intended pls.

• Yay!
Reactions: thankgodfor, GenesAndEnvironment and callme
callme

callme

Aug 15, 2021
....as a suspensionfiend myself :: & a 1st phase goth; consulting with various others on this forum; we conclude hanging upside down is not the best method (unless you are not a bat, though (if that's the case)) it is advised that you perhaps use electric wires as a source / part of your plan?!

View attachment 76234

Apologies for my yuk humour :: no harm // insult intended pls.
Electricity is in fact possible, rpoblem is how to get the current through your heart? Just burns you badly otherwise.

Rogue Proxy

Rogue Proxy

Enlightened
Sep 12, 2021
I vividly remember there being a boyscout leader pedophile serial killer, his name escapes my mind. Im pretty sure he killed some of the boys by making them hang upside down.
His name was Anatoly Slivko.

• Love
Reactions: thankgodfor and ClownMe