C

Comatose11

Mage
Jul 26, 2018
Does anyone know how I can obtain general anesthesia? If you do feel free to PM me so that we don't break any rules. It would be so peaceful to die from an anesthesia overdose, go to sleep within seconds and never wake up again. (Preferably other than the dark web).

Thanks in advance.

Reactions: Sadgirl19, Tiburcio, Dead_Inside and 2 others
S

shadow11

Wizard
Jul 31, 2018
Does anyone know how I can obtain general anesthesia? If you do feel free to PM me so that we don't break any rules. It would be so peaceful to die from an anesthesia overdose, go to sleep within seconds and never wake up again. (Preferably other than the dark web).

Thanks in advance.
If you find out PM me thanks

Reactions: Tiburcio and lv-gras
SamK

SamK

Cloud Surfing
Aug 21, 2018
and me too please,

thanks

Reactions: Tiburcio and lv-gras
Justanotherconsumer

Justanotherconsumer

Paragon
Jul 9, 2018
They used to use pentobarbital aka; nembutal as general anethstetic, about 20 years ago.

Reactions: Sadgirl19, Tiburcio, tearsinrain and 2 others
Justanotherconsumer

Justanotherconsumer

Paragon
Jul 9, 2018
Reactions: Tiburcio, tearsinrain, lv-gras and 1 other person
StarDust

StarDust

Mage
Aug 21, 2018
and as an answer to this question, there are suppliers (not the dark web) that do sell it...you just have to know what you are looking for etc...it can be shipped to ones house but it's not cheap but it is peaceful.

Reactions: Sadgirl19 and lv-gras
S

shadow11

Wizard
Jul 31, 2018
and as an answer to this question, there are suppliers (not the dark web) that do sell it...you just have to know what you are looking for etc...it can be shipped to ones house but it's not cheap but it is peaceful.
Where do you find it

Reactions: Sadgirl19 and Comatose11
StarDust

StarDust

Mage
Aug 21, 2018
I dont know but it still makes me vomit

Ditto...they always have to give me a good coating of emetics before during and after surgery....and I still vomit a few times but nothing like before. *shudders*

Reactions: Tiburcio and shadow11
Volatile

Volatile

God
Jun 18, 2018
If you eat a yummy meal, then vomiting allows you to eat it again

Reactions: Tiburcio and Justanotherconsumer
Sayo

Sayo

Not 2B
Aug 22, 2018
Propofol, sometimes sevo/halo/isoflurane/etc. but mostly propofol + remifentanil if an adjunct is needed

Still nasty side effects but you won't necessarily vomit for 24 hours. Just eg the intubation can be bad though.. and provoked by a nurse giving me water early I chucked up after my first surgery and got aspiration pneumonia

Reactions: lv-gras, akosineenee, Tiburcio and 2 others
Sayo

Sayo

Not 2B
Aug 22, 2018
Yeah it's crazy to me after that that anaesthesia can actually be so peaceful! It just goes to show context is everything with drugs that cause that kind of shock to your body. Thanks for the sympathy x

Reactions: lv-gras, Tiburcio and StarDust
StarDust

StarDust

Mage
Aug 21, 2018
Honestly, I think that should be an option available to us. There is no fear around it. Iv in...a sedative...your loopy, then they give you the good stuff and you are gone. Lights out, nobody's home... It wouldn't take long and it would just be...so.... the most peaceful thing. Who wants to die in fear?

Reactions: tearsinrain, akosineenee, Tiburcio and 4 others
Jerryman

Jerryman

Jul 19, 2018
Propofol is what is commonly used for general anaesthetic in surgery. Next to impossible to get hold of, if you find out a way to get it please let me know since yes it would be a very peaceful way to go. It's what killed Michael Jackson. How his doctor managed to justify getting it is beyond me. Here in the UK I don't think it even goes to pharmacies, it's delivered straight to hospitals and tightly controlled.

Reactions: Moon25, anna and lv-gras